Unknown's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application[Accepted]

State Trooper EvaMocca

Vote if I am ready for Vice Commander  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Vice Commander?

• Yes (Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Unknown

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wanna make a mark on the server and help improve this battalion as a whole in any way I can as I love this server! I wanna make sure that I can help in any way I can or at least try to as I wish to make this server better in any shape or form I can! With my activity I'll mostly be on the server helping around new ST's around the ship laying down the options for them on what they wanna do! I can be more interactive with HCMD on what we should improve on as a whole and to the server! I can give multiple ideas on how we can improve Stormtroopers, HCMD, and the server as a whole! I'll try my best to make sure that everyone is in the best of moods as I wanna give enthusiasm to anyone I come by to give this server a friendly reputation and to relieve any stress! I'll try my best to improve this server as I want to help it grow anyway I can! I wanna help it grow by having more ability to make a difference!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to the server time played: 1 week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to ensure that everything has been going smoothly and bringing information to High Command about what to improve while going down to Officers to help reach those improvements and oversee the progress while helping to point in the right direction. As a commander you would need to improve morale within your troops to ensure a good work ethic and to encourage troops in the battalion to try their best to possibly grow a bond to the branch and commit to it. While as Commander you have to make sure that everything has been going smoothly as there will be bumpy roads that you have to take care of while helping others to improve on what needs to be seen. While people are human and are prone to mistakes so you have to come in and show them how they can improve on it. As a Commander you have to make big decisions that could possibly make a difference on how you would take it. So the commander has to plan ahead and see the possible outcomes that could come out and pick which decision is the best for that scenario. A Commander has to ensure that they and their Officers are giving out correct and fair punishments so that they are not to be abusing their powers. Overall, commanders have to ensure that their battalion is on tip top shape while trying to improve anything that is flawed in it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have past experience of being a Command member in SCP RP as I was a former Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" Captain and Maintenance Manager as I have led those two branches to the best of my abilities! Currently I am a LD in Shore and an Lieutenant in Storm commandos as I've shown that I am capable of leading and always improving anyway I can! I will ensure that everyone's morals are the best as that is one of the traits of being a Commander. I will do my best in leading this battalion as I wanna make sure that everyone respects each other and to be brothers at arms as they will give their life to each other. I share my happiness and enthusiasm with other people on the server as I want to make people share that with others! I'll keep trying no matter what the cost to ensure that my battalion is in the best state possible as I wish for Stormtroopers to be the best of the best! I'll be continuing on making SIM's, Training, Tryouts, and now Missions to make sure that people are not getting bored and raising opportunities for everyone on the server! I will ensure that this battalion will keep growing and to bring new ideas to the table as to possibly keep people interested in Stormtroopers. To ensure that no one gets bored I'll be always doing something different each time I do a SIM, or a Mission! And I'll make sure that there will be something to thrive every time for Stormtroopers!

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be active for at least 4 - 6 hours each other day as I love this server and wish to spend most of my time with it!

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/926666539?servers[3719876]=7D&servers[4604844]=7D&servers[4610158]=7D

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes 2 warns

The first warn was breaching 106 as 343 in 9/11/2020

The second warn was Fail RP and Exploiting in 6/1/2022

I don't remember each of them but I wish to not to make any trouble for the rest of my time being here!
395693386_Screenshot(41).thumb.png.e35af90c5141ac6aecdb56d30e17bc58.png

+support 

-has been in ST a while

-has shown great dedication to ST and the server itself 

-Has been trusted with several high positions 

-always freindly and a great guy overall, every experience I have had with unknown has been a amazing and friendly one

501st ARCL COL Maze

16 hours ago, Noodles said:

+support 

-has been in ST a while

-always freindly and a great guy overall, every experience I have had with unknown has been a amazing and friendly one

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

20 hours ago, Noodles said:

+support 

-has been in ST a while

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 7/25/2022 at 1:02 AM, Noodles said:

+support 

-has been in ST a while

Former Purge Commander Luke

On 7/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, Noodles said:

+support 

-has been in ST a while

Good Luck Unknown ❤️

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+support 

-has been in ST a while

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

HUGE MEGA SUPPORT!!!!!!!

1. Great guy to work with

2. Fun to rp with

3. Takes his role with confindence 

4. Knows what hes doing

5. Should become the next Vice Commander

Good luck "Spy" *cough cough* I mean Unknown! 

(Forever Spy to me)

+support 

-has been in ST a while

Former: IQ Ninth Sister | IQ Seventh Sister

Currently: Royal Guard V

On 7/26/2022 at 10:13 PM, KetchupBox said:

HUGE MEGA SUPPORT!!!!!!!

1. Great guy to work with

2. Fun to rp with

3. Takes his role with confindence 

4. Knows what hes doing

5. Should become the next Vice Commander

Good luck "Spy" *cough cough* I mean Unknown! 

(Forever Spy to me)

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn