Engi_Gaming

In-game name: Fred

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510190716

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: NP on SF

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Good, seen all the movies and understand the lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Events seem fun to do mostly to let others have fun more. Also Because I think that game master do more of the helpful and fun thing and i think IF i become a GM I would do more DEFCON 1 and Passive events and give the chance for people to get involved

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have never been warned or have done anything bad on this server and I don't have a reason to mess other people day up or screw with the server as i like this server and play on it alot.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes been in multiple events and saw what they did and how they did it.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on-ship= The rebel fleet has built a super weapon and has started an attack on the ISD and rebels have entered the ship the ship is under maintenance and the shields are Downend the weapon seems to make people weaker. could make it a defcon one event or just a combat the weapon will make people do less damage. off-ship = A series of Experiments on a bug led to the creation of a zombie virus witch has taken over tatoeen and we need to stop it the zombie virus is dangerous and it can infect people fast, Scouts on the ISD have gone missing presumed dead. combat event the scoucts as zombies and the rest feending off the zombie virus.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Fred rw_sw_dual_dc17s

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Fred models/Player/SGG/Starwars/battledroid.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

Accepted

was Accepted at the GameMaster Interviews. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Crunch locked this topic