Increase the HP of all SCPs which need to be Terminated / Tranq - Denied

Boesermaster

What are you suggesting? - Increase the HP from all SCPs which need to get Terminated / Tranq

How would this change better the server? - Would make recontaining them as hard before we got the TTK down.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - SCPs needs to get shot more before they get down and am able to recontain them.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCP players, since everyone is able to kill everyone faster, SCPs didnt get adjusted for the Damage we now Deal more so every Player is now able to more easily contain a SCP.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None

59 minutes ago, Grеg said:

+Support instakill scps don’t benefit from the ttk change they should remain the same

Yes you did, the TTK made all your Weapons stronger, meaning people are now more able to Kill SCPs, this includes 682 and 939. [If i musunderstood your comment please correct me cutie]

-Support

682 and 939 are fine at the moment, as are most terminatable SCP’s

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Make SCPs more of an actual lasting threat, not something that dies to just 1 coordinated assault.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

682 and 939 are fine at the moment, as are most terminatable SCP’s

ong, no need to change it.  maybe we will need a buff if the next map is super open but i don’t see a need for one now as our current map is super close quarters.

-support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

-support I swear if 2191 gets buffed again I'm going to lose my sanity

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, 1stSavagerY said:

ong, no need to change it.  maybe we will need a buff if the next map is super open but i don’t see a need for one now as our current map is super close quarters.

-support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

HP will stay the same as it is currently. If we believe this becomes an issue with the new map, it'll be adjusted.