SCP 096 Termination - Test log

ThatWheel76

ThatWheel76

SCP #: 173 and 096

Test Idea: To see if 173 could successfully break the bones in 096's body resulting in his termination.

Background Research: SCP 173 is a statue that is known to snap the necks of any victims that do not remain eye contact with it. The origin of the statue is mostly unknown although it is believed that SCP 173 has been on the earth for hundreds of years. SCP 096 is a tall white skinny humanoid with a stretched-out face and arms longer than its legs. SCP 096 is also known as the "Shy guy." He is given this name because of behavior which consists of pacing around and crying. He is also given this name because any creature that looks at 096's face will bring him into a rage state where he will wail and hold his hands against his face. After his wailing he will then kill the creature that saw his face. SCP 096 was first discovered in the mountains of an unknow place. The first guy to have seen his face saw a single pixel in the back of a photo he took in the mountains.

Hypothesis:

All of 096s termination test have ended mostly with his flesh gone just leaving a skeleton. So, if 173 were to break the skeleton of 096 then there would be nothing left for 096 to regenerate.

Observations (what happened?): 

Three MTF E-11 members went with me to the top of 173s CC while the Two Security below put 096 and the Class D into the chamber making sure to keep an eye on 173. They then exited leaving the Class D, 173, and 096 alone. The shutters were then closed, and the Class D was instructed to remove the bag from 096s head while remaining eye contact with 173. A few seconds later I heard a snap which I assumed to be the Class D. Along with the snap the came 096s terrible ear-piercing wail. Snaps and screams were heard from inside of 173s containment chamber but after around 20 minutes the screaming had stopped. No sound could be heard coming from the containment chamber. I then opened the shutters and saw the statue standing next to a pile of bone dust. 096 had been terminated by 173.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images):

173.jpg.305a8a7b63a1a19e6d3ac3695e7daf6e.jpg

Images of the actual test are unavailable as none were taken because of 096s face.

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?):

In conclusion my hypothesis was correct, and this benefited the foundation by terminating a SCP with a kill order on it.

Edited by ThatWheel76

• ThatWheel76 changed the title to SCP 096 Termination - Test log

Time for your grading!

Final Grade: 77/100

Format: 12/25

Your format is very basic, and doesn't do too much to differentiate between the headers and the actual information regarding the test. I feel that there definitely could have been a lot more effort to visually enhance this document! Not just that, though- You are also missing a few key pieces of information, such as your rank and a specific section to describe the other personnel involved.

Test Idea/Execution: 15/25

There actually is already a section on the wiki about this very same idea! Your execution of the test was safe, which is always our main concern, but I feel that your description and practice of the whole test is somewhat rushed. For example, you could have written about continuing your observation of the test over the course of days or weeks to see if 096 would somehow regenerate back from his remains! Overall, though, you did well.

Lore: 25/25

The peanut is not real. The peanut is not real. The peanut is not real. The peanut is not real. The peanut is not real. The peanut is not real.

Grammar/Spelling: 25/25

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst