7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boomer be rear Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Boomer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Rear Admiral so that I can help out Naval as a whole and the Board of Admiralty in anyway possible. I would love to be able to help the battalion develop and grow even more then it has already. I believe with my past experience as Admiral Firmus Piett that I learned exactly what is needed to be a leader and to lead a battalion. During my time as Piett with the help of Astro and Matrix we brought the battalion from ashes and rebuilt it and made it one of the most popular battalions on the server. I also believe that I would personally be able to be there for the supervisory team and be a great mentor and show them the leadership abilities that are necessary to be able to lead in Naval. As I have said before when I first become an Admiral long ago, I want to be a voice for all enlisted and supervisors and make sure they feel as if they have a choice in decisions that are made in the battalion, which means that I can take their ideas and present them to the Board of Admiralty. With this being said I will also make sure that I am listening to said enlisted and supervisors to come up with new tasks and ideas to make Naval even more fun then it is now. I also want to push for naval to have a good relationship with other battalions and would accomplish this by planning sims or fun activities to bond with each other. I would also like to push this with planning missions that include all battalions on the server. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 5 weeks of game time on the server.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/895566828

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Rear Admiral is to basically assist and manage the enlisted and supervisory team. Our jobs is to make sure that their times in Naval is fun and that they always have something to do. We are the teachers of the battalion and make sure that everything is running smoothly. We must be able to answer any of the questions and concerns brought to us by the enlisted and supervisory team as well as holding them accountable for anything that they have failed to do or that they have done wrong.  We are expected by the Admirals to be able to handle task and assist them in bettering Naval as a whole. We are also expected to be role models and make sure that all naval procedures and expectations are being followed and that high standards are set and being met. We are also tasked with maintaining relationships with other battalions of the server and making sure no conflicts start from any said battalion.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as a Rear Admiral based off my reputation that I built when I was Piett. I was trusted to be an Admiral before and I believe I still have all the qualities to once again be apart of the command team within naval. I have a love for Naval and I want to be able to get back into the command structure so I can again work on bettering Naval for the whole server and making it even more enjoyable then it is now. As stated before being Piett really gave me the knowledge of how to manage a battalion and to make a battalion more enjoyable for everyone on the server. With this being said it is a great responsibility to be an Admiral and I believe that I have shown before that I am capable of doing this. I am also fully aware of the server rules and the rules of naval and I will make sure that said rules are being followed and aren't being broken at all.  I myself have been able to show that any member within naval can trust me with critical decisions and with leadership aspects. I am very approachable and any member would know that they can come up to me and ask any question and any concerns that they possibly had and that they would be taken serious. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost everyday for about 2 hours on work days and on my days off I can be on even longer.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings what so ever.

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

Major + Support

I am going to get to the point and state my reasons why:

1. Was a previous Admiral

2. Has leadership experience

3. Very easy to work with

4. Always does his work with efficiency

5. Pretty active (usually is on late EST because of work)

I am going to say this now, Boomer deserves this position. I have known him since I joined Naval back in September 2021 and he has always been great. We both rose the ranks together eventually hitting Admiral together. We both worked very close with each other to make sure Naval didn't fall and it didn't. A very great guy and a strong candidate for it.

Good luck, my old friend! 

Edited by Sad Mario
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

1 hour ago, Sad Mario said:

Major + Support

I am going to say this now, Boomer deserves this position. I have known him since I joined Naval back in September 2021 and he has always been great. We both rose the ranks together eventually hitting Admiral together. We both worked very close with each other to make sure Naval didn't fall and it didn't. A very great guy and a strong candidate for it.

We love Boomer!

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 7/24/2022 at 9:29 AM, Sad Mario said:

Major + Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 7/24/2022 at 12:29 PM, Sad Mario said:

Major + Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 7/24/2022 at 12:29 PM, Sad Mario said:

Major + Support

On 7/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, Theta said:

We love Boomer!

This guy has been nothing but cool every time I've seen him

• Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Major + Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

Major + Support

good luck Boomer

• Heart-Eyes 1

(Current) Senior Mod, Gamemaster III, 69th 1SGT, 501st LCPL, Royal Guard CDT IV

Major + Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars