Mr_Carl_Wheezer

should i be a trial mod  

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Carl W

What is your steam name?: Mr_Carl_Wheezer

What is your steam ID?: ID STEAM_0:0:592689517

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
no I do not although I hope to learn

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
around 1 to 2 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? May 25 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at.   yeah

You will be tested on it

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I love the people and the  community as a whole and want to help better it anyway I can, I am very active and I believe if I learn how to do this I could be a great trial mod. I don't let emotions get in the way of anything and I can keep a cool head if things do get heated between people. I . I am very understanding and will always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt untill evidence says otherwise. I always respect my higher ups and always will try to ask questions so there is no real confusion when doing a job. After becoming trial mod I would try to climb up the ranks on staff as I do rp wise, so I wouldn't be done after just trial Moderator. Since I started on this server I have always been hard working and motivated to do better and have always felt welcomed by everyone, I wish to do the same as a Tmod and help the server more.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would freeze the person on top of the ship and Try to calm the situation and everyone down if they are uncooperative would most likely gag them, see what happened from both perspectives ask if anyone has any recordings and finally check logs, and if found guilty give them RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban.  I don't think trial mod can ban so I would have to ask a higher up to assist me.

Edited by Mr_Carl_Wheezer

- Support

Abysmal application.

There is 0 detail/effort and the whole entire application in total is maybe one sentence long.

The last sentence needs you to explain what you would do in that situation, not just the punishment.

Make it better, and I'll think about changing my support to positive.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

1 hour ago, Daze said:

- Support

Abysmal application.

There is 0 detail/effort and the whole entire application in total is maybe one sentence long.

The last sentence needs you to explain what you would do in that situation, not just the punishment.

Thank you for the constructive criticism. After re-reading I also felt the same way too. I will definitely continue to edit and work on the app. Thank you

Edited by Mr_Carl_Wheezer

+Support
Afterthe -Supports it seems he has gone back and edited his app, though it may not still be the best going back to improve on it when he realized it was up to standard shows he truly wants this posistion. Good Luck on Trial mod!

• Like 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 7/24/2022 at 1:55 AM, Daze said:

- Support

Abysmal application.

-Support You still have a small app and staff is a serious thing to join. So id recommend adding more other then that Good Luck

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

23 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support
Afterthe -Supports it seems he has gone back and edited his app, though it may not still be the best going back to improve on it when he realized it was up to standard shows he truly wants this posistion. Good Luck on Trial mod!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 7/24/2022 at 5:54 PM, Bub said:

+support 

I havent seen the app before you edited it but it looks good to me now. Described well how to handle the sit. 

Good luck carl W

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander