STEAM_0:1:242818880

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Antonio Motti/Sauce

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

To improve the Medical Corps, I will assist in combat engagements, providing medical support behind and on the front line. During non-combat situations I will perform checkups and interact with the corps. Further, if I were to be accepted, an additional medic would be incredibly useful and would be appreciated as I am often on at lower player counts where medics are not as plentiful. I am also a capable leader in case one is needed. Overall, if accepted, I will do my best to go above and beyond and provide an excellent experience to the Imperial Navy, Medical Corps, and everyone on the ship.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I believe I should be trusted with this position as most importantly I have already been the Chief Medical Overseer in the past, providing useful insight on how to be a good Medical Overseer and medic. Furthermore, I am active on the server and understand the ins and outs of it, this goes hand in hand with the first point as I have experience enough to know how to operate as an MO. I also have never received a strike on any job or a warn on the server.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I love to roleplay and do passiveRP and know from past experience that the Medical Corps incorporates roleplay heavily. I also just enjoy healing and helping people on the ISD, whether it be checkups, or on the front lines making sure they can go out and fight.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose as MO in the Medical Corps is to act as a medic assisting people on the ISD with injuries, and to oversee the medical corps to make sure it is running smoothly. This comes in the form of reporting rulebreakers, assisting new recruits, hosting tryouts, and just generally participating the corps.

This is the end of my application, thank you for taking the time to read it!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

-shortish app
seems like a ok guy

Edited by sharky6798
  • Dislike 3

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support
-He was a past CMO so he has experience in the regiment and would be a great fit.

• Like 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

MASSIVE +1

This guy is THE MO. Throughout his time with Medical he stayed active, was extremely well known, kept MO alive, and was a great help to myself and the other Medical Command. 

He can RP well and gets along with everyone. He probably would’ve gotten good Naval reserves as well as Medical reserves (from being CMO this was possible) if he had asked for them before resigning!

It would be a massive mistake not to give him MO to allow him to prove his abilities once more. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

MASSIVE +1

This guy is THE MO. Throughout his time with Medical he stayed active, was extremely well known, kept MO alive, and was a great help to myself and the other Medical Command. 

He can RP well and gets along with everyone. He probably would’ve gotten good Naval reserves as well as Medical reserves (from being CMO this was possible) if he had asked for them before resigning!

It would be a massive mistake not to give him MO to allow him to prove his abilities once more. 

Plus always in need of more active MOs 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Pros-
- Past Experience in Medical 
- Is on quite a lot at a time when there are not many medics
- Very chill and understanding guy from my interactions
- Has been CMO in the past

Cons-
-Short app

Overall +Support!! 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+Mega Support I know the App is short but be mind full he is a smart and cool guy. He is fully aware of what hes doing and he is very good and a nice person 
Dornan GL my Friend!!!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 7/23/2022 at 5:28 PM, Keegan said:

MASSIVE +1

• Like 1
  • Skull 1

On 7/23/2022 at 8:23 PM, Fail said:

+Support
-He was a past CMO so he has experience in the regiment and would be a great fit.

On 7/23/2022 at 10:45 PM, Anomaly said:

Pros-
- Past Experience in Medical 
- Is on quite a lot at a time when there are not many medics
- Very chill and understanding guy from my interactions
- Has been CMO in the past

Cons-
-Short app

Overall +Support!! 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars