(Mav's) (Security) Officer Application

Maverick255

What is your ingame name?: Petty Officer 1st Class Mav

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO1

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?: Vice Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I realize i am fairly new to the server as i've been off and on for over a year but i've taken this community seriously and want to move to the next step. I came from other community where i worked as security, police, server staff that led up to management and i am very efficient at what i do. You put a rulebook in front of me and tell me to enforce rules and law and i will do so. I will bring honor, integrity, ethics, stability and loyalty to the team. Above all else i'd like to think im an honest and open guy and can finely communicate with anyone.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Stated in previous paragraph but would like to say that i am very honest. I am blunt. I can read the Atmosphere in any situation and adapt to it quickly. Im also quite good at keeping secrets when necessary and client confidentiality is actually a specialty of mine In real life as part of my actual job. I am here to earn people's trust and prove to them i deserve it. This is the next step to doing so on a long path that i have with this community.

Why do you want this rank?: I don't want this rank just as "hey another rank hurr durr". I want this responsibility as a privilege that i feel i can earn given enough time and training. I will always continue to strive towards excellence and efficiency and will help out my fellows to do the same. I am to be a leader and this will help me achieve future goals for not only myself but for others as well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Security has numerous responsibilities that add as you climb the ladder. A General purpose of security is securing the ISD and working with Shock and the DT's as well as being able to properly communicate and efficiently working with them. Can even do tryouts/PT/Trainings/Sims and things of the like that are meant for team building and cohesion. It will not do to have a unit that cannot effectively trust others so it will be massively important to me to build trust with the rest of the security and policing divisions. Starting out in Trial is essentially very important to try and make it to meetings and begin team building. There is so much more i could say but would like to elaborate more during interview.

Side Note: I take any positions i earn very seriously and i truly aim to be a leader. I am here to assist however i can and encourage any and everyone to ask any questions or request help of me. I hate being useless so utilize me.

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

• Crunch locked this topic