19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Admin?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: MyanDaBeast

What is your steam name?: [GL]MyanDaBeast

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:129378103

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience a long time ago as I was a Head Admin of PoliceRP (Back in 2019)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2018

What date did you make your forums account? September 18, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839389713 

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jimmy (Manager), Drippy (Head of Staff), Phil (Head Admin), Will (Head Admin), Tactical (Lead Admin), MiniEpic (Super Admin), Balloon (Super Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe I deserve this rank because I’m a hard-working staff member. I’m active and if anyone needs help on staff or there is a sit, I immediately get on staff and help those in need. I’ve also got on staff when I see other staff members that have been on the administration job for a long time and let them RP. I’m friendly, I show a positive attitude towards others and when I get upset in a sit, I ask other staff members to take the sit so I do not show negativity. I’m not a biased person when it comes to staff sits. I take both sides’ opinions and I base it off the evidence provided in logs and/or videos. I also read the MOTD every day to make sure I know the rules and regulations of the server. As an Admin I will have more responsibilities and not abuse or be reckless with this rank. I will not minge or ruin the reputation of staff with this rank. I will be able to help with longer ban times if necessary and longer jail times. As an Admin, I can become more helpful to those in need.  I want to help players and guide them in a positive direction, so they can RP and follow the rules correctly. In conclusion, I want make a better impact to helping staff members and players as an Admin of the GL PoliceRP server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the person to a roof and tell them what they did wrong. If they are cursing at me, I will try and calm them down and if they refuse, I will gag them and explain to them that they will receive a warning for MassRDM/Staff Disrespect. After that I will ungag them and let them go.

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would gather evidence that this player is an alt account. I will not give them any idea that I have suspicions. Once I gather enough evidence, I will notify the Senior Management Team and let them handle the player.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?

I would collect evidence of this and report them to SMT, again not letting the player know I’m reporting them. 

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would teleport all the family members to an area that is not populated with players to prevent them from minging even more and let them know what they are doing is wrong. I would then warn the specific family members that are minging and set them as an example not to minge around. With this, it will send a message to all the family members to not break any rules of the server. 

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I was in this situation, I would contact a staff member higher than me and ask for their help and explain to them what the situation is. I would ask questions on the matter and ask what their opinion is on the matter. With this information, I would be able to decide what to do.

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast
  • Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

myan has a lot of former experience as admin+ and knows the inner workings.

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

myan is has a lot of former experience as admin+ and knows the inner workings.

On 7/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, Gosling said:

+ Support
+ Has done a lot within the Community
+ Great Staff member 
+ Has A lot of Experience 

Although IDK why you resign you could go to be manager by now 
+SUPPORT 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 7/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, Gosling said:

+ Support
+ Great Staff member 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

+Support

Myan is hands down one of the most helpful, approachable and professional individuals I've ever met. With previous experience as an SMT member I think without a doubt Myan exceeds every expectation of what an Admin should be. He knows the MOTD inside and out, knows how to handle virtually any staff situation imaginable, and is fair and unbiased in his judgement. 

Yes

Myan very good 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 7/23/2022 at 5:03 PM, Gosling said:

+ Support
+ Great Staff member 

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator