I am in need of assistance

sharky6798

Sock or naval  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Sock or naval

• sock
    • naval

SO!
I have been Debating on what battalion I want to join on my second life the last 2nd life I had was IF (RIP) but I left them a while ago and I am looking for something new again.
so I am down to sock and naval
so below I made a pro and con list

Shock                                                                     Naval
             fun                                                                        new
      I have done it before                                     have not done it before
         shock on top                                                        army on top
              old RP                                                                  new RP

so what do you guys think
I will probably join one of them by tomorrow 

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Army or Navy?

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

43 minutes ago, Kio said:

Army or Navy?

No Shock or naval

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Personally I would choose naval as it includes lots of RP, plus you have even more options as you could join any sub regiment including MO (you would have to leave medical as you can’t join any sub specialty that you are already are in as a another life), GO (engineer overseers basically), SO, AO and IF. You could also technically be in shock as well due to the fact that if you join SO you will be able to participate in Shock missions I believe (I’m not to sure) and do everything a shock trooper does and do the naval RP at the same time. Though as this is just my preference, I wouldn’t take it to heart as the experience could be different for you.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

SHOCK RP ON TOP BABY!!!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star