Lights IQ officer app

dark boi

What Is Your In Game Name?: Light

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:431196963

How Long Have You Been In IQ?: 2 and a half weeks 

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: I was in Purge and I left when I was a MSGT

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?: I want to become a Lord VI because I really enjoy playing on IQ. I love the vibe of IQ they bring and I want to be more apart of IQ and move further in the Branch. I am also a chill and kind guy and I think I can be a good officer to IQ since I have Officer Experience in a branch. I am also dedicated to IQ right now. I have over 3 months of officer Experience so I Believe I am a good fit for IQ officer.  I think you should pick me for IQ officer because I can be a great influence to IQ. I am a very active person on the server. I think IQ can have more active low rank officer to help the higher ups with the NCOs and Enlisted. My whole main reason I wan to be a Lord VI IS because I want to help improve the battalion.  I want to help people who are also even new to dueling I am a very skilled dueler I can teach the basics of dueling and even the harder parts of dueling. I also work very good with others when trying to figure things out to improve the battalion.  

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?: I can bring to the officer team is that  I am a great natural leader, I under stand all the rules in the SOP, I can be inspiring to Enlisted and NCOs, I have great Experience with working with others, I have good Experience on training and helping new NCOs and even enlisted. I have good leader ship skills to bring to IQ officer team. also with the rank as a Lord VI is very fun SIMs since I am a GM0 I can do combat mission. I can host SIMs missions with IQ and Purge so they have something to do. since IQ just only duel or petrol the ship and Purge only guard IQ bunks and rarely petrol the ship. my second most important thing on becoming a Lord VI is People having fun as a IQ or Purge trooper.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: I have over 3 months of Experience as a officer 

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: yes I understand 

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0 

Edited by dark boi

+ Support

+ Worked and fixed application 

+ Has previous Experience 

Edited by Dairy
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

MASSIVE +SUPPORT!!
-Amazing leader
-Can be trusted with power
-Good guy
-Great reputation on the server

hope you get it, you deserve it.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon