Clark's 501st officer App

Sabo

What is your In Game Name?
                                                                 My in game name is Clark

What is your SteamID?   
                                                       my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:157542676

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
                                                    I have been in the 501ST since  21/06/2022

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]   
I want to become a officer to make the 501ST great and the main battalion of the empire, and
so all the members are having fun and don't minge a lot of the times, The 501st has great potential
just hasn't achieved it yet so i think i can start a spark that starts everyone to be the best trooper they can and so that is why i want to be an officer in the near
future and hopefully thanks to this application maybe even tomorrow and so i ask of whomever is reading this, don't you want the 501st to be the best they can be?

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
                   I could start off by doing training and sims for the 501st daily or monthly i want the 501st to be the best they can be so if I had officer I could start by  making all  the NCO's              meet quota  and making all the troopers perform better  on the battlefield and better on the ISD such as not  minging or making them be respectful to other battalions so                                                             we get  a better reputation ect.

How many strikes do you have? 
                         I have 0 Strikes and do not plan to have anymore in the near future

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
                i could bring great Leadership , Teamwork and Trust and more to the 501ST Team

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
              no the 501st is the first battalion I have been dedicated to and i plan to keep it that way

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:
                                         to improve the qualities of the battalion he/she are in

Edited by Kanye Southern

-Support

- Did not meet the word quota in the 5th question ( Sometimes apps are instantly denied for this reason )

-Minimal Effort

-Seems rushed

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

-Support

-low effort

-rushed

- as dairy said you have not met the word quota

Edited by Noodles

501st ARCL COL Maze

23 hours ago, Dairy said:

-Support

- Did not meet the word quota in the 5th question ( Sometimes apps are instantly denied for this reason )

-Minimal Effort

-Seems rushed

looks sloppy.
If you truly wanted officer position then  you would've put in more effort.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

DENIED

After careful consideration, 501st Command has decided not to accept you at this time. Do not let this discourage you as we appreciate your effort and initiative to apply. You may apply again in two weeks.

Please remain active on the server, and once again thank you for expressing your interest in becoming an Officer.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic