SCP 5902 Additon Suggestion - Denied

Boesermaster

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 5902

2. Link(s) to player models: All Models are already on there Server, SCP 5902 would use the Models of what ever Branch it is currently part of.

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: It would use the  Weapons of what ever Branch it is currently part of.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? What ever Health and Armor is standard for the Rank it currently Pretends to hold in the Branch it is Part off.

5. Why should we add this SCP? This SCP is by far one of the Funniest SCP from Series 5. This SCP has a massive ammount of Roleplay Potential, for everybody it interacts with.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 5902 is an SCP which can Manifests in any Company, it will insist that it works there and was Hired by the Department of Administration. It will do every Job even if it is a extremely Simple one, extremly Poorly. If it isnt Removed, it will Multiply, and will acquire throught Anomalus Means Documents, which will make it seem like it was Legally Hired. The Longer the Infestion is in the Company, the higher the Rank will be the Instance will hold, And it was discoverd, that since an Unknown ammount of Time, SCP 5902 has Manifested in the Foundation, which is why so many Containment Breaches happen.

7. Extra information: SCP 5902 will be a Job, which will be Part of any MTF or Utility, if Possible, even CI. It also should be a Job for Platinum+ to incrase the Value of it. Since it can be a good use to Farm some Sweet Sweet Xp to get faster the Higher Level Job.

SCP 5902 will advert every 10 minutes that the Rank it holds in the Branch increases by 1. It will start at PVT and then every 10 Minutes it rank increases by 1. Up to Senior Command

SCP 5902 will do what ever the Job of the Branch is, but it will tell the others that something needs to be done Differently, as example, as Nu7 it will tell other Nu7 that  SCP 106 needs a D-class as Maintainment Procedure.And will insist that it is right Or will go inside of a Containment Cell it isnt supposed to go in. So it cant just straight up breach SCP. But it has to do a wrong Maint. Procedure.

As Medical it will make a Surgery for any Ammount of Hp . Its  Role will not Count for assisting other Maint. or when Maint. A SCP. But it will recive the XP for any Action it does the Branch gets. When doing something. even throught it will do nothing. SCPs will still Breach. And stuff will still be Broken.

To Discover that someone is 5902 it simply needs to be found out by anone of Rank that it is wrong. And can be arrested by GENSEC or MTF for doing a Poor Job. When this is done. It will count as Contained and will have a 15 minute NLR. Timer. It will be a exception of the SCPs cant Kill each other. Rule. And will be able to be Killed by any SCP.

Sadly for CI i have no idea. ^^ since i myself dont have much insight of there Branch. But i am sure there is something it could do like Release an SCP in a Raid it isnt Supposed to.

Edited by Boesermaster

58 minutes ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Hella interesting Idea, and as long as it could be implemented properly then it would be a fantastic addition

Currently, we would only need the job,  and if there are any issues with it then I am gonna fix them ! I want this SCP on our server !

On 7/25/2022 at 2:08 AM, K I W I said:

+Support
Hella interesting Idea, and as long as it could be implemented properly then it would be a fantastic addition

On 7/25/2022 at 1:45 AM, 1stSavagerY said:

+support this looks very cool, would love to see it implemented 

On 7/23/2022 at 10:29 PM, Warthog said:

+support

would need some tweaks here and there but could lead to some funny rp situations 

Only + and no - support seems like people wants this SCP in game.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

My only concern is it may be a little close experience-wise to 8286. +Support if we can do it in a distinct enough way

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 7/31/2022 at 8:11 PM, Nydekore said:

My only concern is it may be a little close experience-wise to 8286. +Support if we can do it in a distinct enough way

It’s close, but different enaught that it is worth implementing I think, kinda like Research and RND 

On 7/31/2022 at 3:11 PM, Nydekore said:

was about to say this, but yeah aside from that +support.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• 3 weeks later...