Player Report - Bury the light deep within

Vuitheirt

Your in game name: Vuit

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78747189

The player's in game name: Bury The Light Deep Within

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:511647189

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/21/22 around 6:15 PM EST

What did the player do: Letting D class into the armory as Dr. Bright 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tjhsC4mwKn82u/d1337dHKppEE?invite=cr-MSxqSmwsNTc4MDc1OTAs 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn at least and maybe BL? 

Any extra information: I know it's hard to see but if you pause at 3 second mark you can see the farmer standing in the doorway and hear Bright open the door right before he enters

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

-support

The door was open at the beginning of the video, before he was in frame. Also the dclass wasn't tailing him. It's very likely the dclass was there first.

Edit: i missed the extra info on the bottom of your report and I re-watched the video. It's really hard to tell if he let him in or not. Farmers always go into armory and we have pro hackers. Remaining -Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

The door was open at the beginning of the video, before he was in frame. Also the dclass wasn't tailing him. It's very likely the dclass was there first.

not enough evidence anyway to distribute a warn.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+/- Support

Although The door was open at the start you can hear the sound of a door opening and a keycard so i don't know how i feel about this

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

so door opening and closing sound is both different and you can clearly hear thats the opening sound, not to mention keycard cracker doesnt make normal keycard sound and you hear it twice (epic keycard system), the reason the farmer would be infront would be because hes running in the door already while dr bright is opening the door at the side (this strat is used a lot by d class and CI).

Just pointing this out dont want to +support and get 50 dislikes

=NEUTRAL=

im really unsure bout this same with silent here

(learn how to use the E key while building please bro it'd make me happier)

• Skull 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

- Support 

Non combatants have a very big issue with opening doors when there are d class nearby. Its not his fault if he let a D class in because what was he supposed to do? He cant just kill the d class and the d class could just wait for him to open the door. I have this issue all the time when im trying to get to HCZ and d class are also trying to get there.

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

1 hour ago, Jimm said:

- Support 

Non combatants have a very big issue with opening doors when there are d class nearby. Its not his fault if he let a D class in because what was he supposed to do? He cant just kill the d class and the d class could just wait for him to open the door. I have this issue all the time when im trying to get to HCZ and d class are also trying to get there.

I just find it hard to believe that the farmer would just let him live like that if they werent involved together 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

-support

I have a reasonable doubt in terms of whether or not he opened the door, I cannot be absolutely sure he did in this case therefore I feel no punishment should be issues on the basis there is not enough evidence

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||