Steam Name:
[GL][TSC]Master Chief

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:26503771

What is your Discord username?:
Mjolnirsen#8354

What is your Staff rank in Gaminglight?:

How often are you on TeamSpeak?:
Roughly ~2-3 hours as of late due to IRL, but typically ~4-8 hours and even if I'm not on the server I hop onto TS to see how things are going in DT and if there's anything that is needing addressing.

How often do you use Discord?:
Everyday; if I am not on I make sure to keep tabs on what's going on across the Command, Staff, and ImperialRP Discord.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum):
Ever since I joined the community my goal has been to help others and guide as much as I can.  Helping people has always been a part of who I am since a young age and into being an adult.  I've always done my best to help newcomers learn the ropes and acclimate to the server and as a member of Staff on ImperialRP I've consistently been doing my best to continue to improve upon my capabilities both interpersonally and intrapersonally.  Coinciding with my nature, I have always been technically-inclined as computers have always fascinated me and their possibilities, but I learned through the years that not everyone has the same inclination which would further my continuum of assisting others even explaining things in a quick synopsis using analogies to simplify the jargon.  I feel that with my knowledge and background in troubleshooting stemming from both my time as a CTM in the Navy and my BS in Computer Science tied with my ever-existing want to assist others that I would become an invaluable member of the Support Team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?:
I would check to see if there was a ticket issued and go from there, but if not it would be something along the lines of:

"Hello there, [person]!  My name is Master Chief.  How can I help you?"
~or~
"Hello!  My name is Master Chief!  Let's get this problem solved, [person]!"

or something similarly improvised to try and raise spirits, if possible, followed by asking questions regarding the technical issue and if I ended up not knowing the answer to something I would inquire with other Support Team members to see if they might know how to best resolve the issue.

Respectfully Submitted,
DT SCO/II7

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

+ SUPPORT ALL THE WAY

- From the time I have spent on the server, I have known Master Chief to be a great staff member and a great person. Perfect fit for the support team.

- I also really like Halo but that's beside the point

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

+Support
Chief is one of the most willing people I have ever met. He regularly give himself challenges all for the benefit of other or the community and would be an amazing pick. He stays on top of everything in an orderly and timely manner and makes sure everything is done.

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

9 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support
Chief is one of the most willing people I have ever met. He regularly give himself challenges all for the benefit of other or the community and would be an amazing pick. He stays on top of everything in an orderly and timely manner and makes sure everything is done.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 7/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, Crunch said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 7/23/2022 at 2:04 AM, oofbonk said:

+ SUPPORT ALL THE WAY

- From the time I have spent on the server, I have known Master Chief to be a great staff member and a great person. Perfect fit for the support team.

- I also really like Halo but that's beside the point

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support