Titanic's D5 Application

Titanic

Name- Titanic
Steam ID- 76561199152338482
Discord Name- Titanic#3584

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Current: Nothing. Past: D5 CPL, CI SGT, E11 PFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- image_2022-07-21_131133717.png.1ec75182fff47f11badbcd3ec35c754d.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join D5 Because, when I was in D5 I only had good experiences with the people in it an out of it. Running down the halls of HCZ while being chased by 682 as a simple CPL was absolutely horrifying yet amazing. To think that Myself was in such a group of people I could count on just felt great. I was an active member in D5 but some stuff came up and from that point I have been absent for a few months it would be great to get back in an enjoy more fun times. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? You should let me in to D5 Because, From my past experiences on D5 and in other branches I can confirm I'm a good shot and a good listener, I know the map and SCP containment Processes, I know the people and have the experience of being a D5 Member.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I Do