Nathan's Delta 5 App

HardyRebellion7

Name- Nathan
Steam ID- 76561198390765443
Discord Name- Hardy#5224

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Currently no but previous ranks I have held are

D5- CTF-SSGT-FTO       Research-EXPR-RRA
E11-PFC       Sec-LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc.)- [Picture]

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I was once a very active member of delta-5 and enjoyed it very much but left for personal reasons. I wish to rejoin Delta-5 in hopes of attaining a higher rank than I had previously (SSGT). The time I spent in delta fie was my best time on the server and now wish to come back and see old friends and make new ones just the same.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I have plenty of prior experience in the serer itself and many other SCP servers and more. For example, I once had the rank of Staff Sergeant and FTO in D5 so that alone may provide some reasoning. I have worked alongside E11 Nu7 and GenSec in Gaming light and I still find D5 the most interesting:

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? 

I do indeed.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

warnsBoi.PNG