IC SFC 1337 Solo Officer app

Solo

Am I ready for Officer?   

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

full in-game IC name and rank

IC ES03 SFC 1337 Solo / IC CST SFC 0038 Gren

Have you ever been Striked in IC? (How have you improved?)

Yes One Time. I have Stepped up from not acting like a leader to now working as i attended to from the start, As someone that will be a great voice for the regiment.

How many warnings do you have?

I Have Zero Warnings.

How is your in-game activity?

I Feel Like my Activity is very good. I have only Gone on LOA one time.

What is your current sub-specialty?

Demo Senior / Sniper Enlisted / Crimson Squad Gren / Elite Squad ES03

Why do you want to become an IC Officer?

Becoming an Officer has been my goal ever since I joined IC. I Feel that with another Officer we would grow and become An even better Regiment. I feel since I am online at later times in the night I would be able to help people that are not American and let the night time hours be more enjoyable for those people. With the Rank of 2LT I will strive to help teach new and old players how fun it could be to be part of IC and to work with High command and All of my brothers in IC to give you Missions that are enjoyable and will make you want to be more engaged with the Regiment. Lastly I would like to say that with my Guidance We could make an even better IC than it is already. 

Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?

My Whole Life I have always wanted to be a leader. In my church groups to being a staff member on Icefuse to now being on gaminglight, I've always felt like being a leader has been my calling. This is my first time working with the people of gaminglight and I hope that you would believe that I would be a great choice. You don't have to like me at all, But still I will listen to all of your recommendations and all your criticism. I feel these things make a leader who they should be. I love working with the Regiment and taking your ideas so you have a voice. I feel that trusting me is something you should have from the start but really believing in someone is far more. If you can believe in me and trust that I will always be there to lend a helping hand and to give you a voice you can "Believe" that I will listen to you. Officers, I will work till I cannot anymore to bring up the morale and the numbers in our regiment. I have no experience on this server but I would love it if you could make it my first.

What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I know that I have what it takes to fill this position. I have worked with different servers and have helped many other regiments. I love working with the regiment and listening to their ideas. I have many ideas for missions and training we would be able to do whenever we want. I am active almost 24/7 so I'm able to hop on and help out. being late at night really could make all our EU members more enthusiastic to play on IC and to work up in the ranks. I offer mentorship to anyone that needs it, I am 18 years old but have gone through tough times and whatever you need help with i am able to help. I am a very serious person but love to have fun when it is the right time. I feel I would be a great person to boost everyone's morale. By promoting me you will unlock a person you didn't know you needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading through. If you do have any ideas please message me on discord (Solo.#1337) or in game. I really respect all of you and  thank you for letting me write this application for you. I hope that we will have a great regiment if I am promoted or not, and I hope all you would take confidence knowing you have people that really want the regiment to succeed. Thank you all and hope you have a great day.

🖤  ES Vice Lead  🖤

spacer.png

• Crunch locked this topic