J0LTs Support Application

J0LT

In-Game Name: J0LT

Steam Name: [GL] J0LT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229658671

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): J0LT#1776

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Usually when I am on my computer I will have TeamSpeak open and have an away status that shows my availability 

How often do you use Discord? I will check any ping i get from about 8am-1am

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I feel that I could greatly assist anybody that has questions or issues, and already have a great comprehension for Discord and Gmod issues. I am a quick learner and have been helping people troubleshoot their Gmod complications for a while. I am a dedicated helper and am always willing to assist someone if they are having problems, as I have been there myself and know how it feels. I am also available to talk throughout most of the day, and will usually respond to pings as soon as I see them, to make sure that people know that I am there and prepared to help. I try to be understanding and welcoming to old and new players alike and will always remain tactful and professional with any issues I may face. I also believe that I am able to handle anyone that may be having a bad day, or may be misunderstanding the issue, and will still be able to help them. I have been a part of Gaminglight for a long time and have learned a lot about common issues that people may face, and how to solve them. I feel that joining the support team will be my next big step as staff, and would like to continue to serve Gaminglight, as well as help as many people as possible. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? First I would greet them with “Thank you for contacting support, I am J0LT. How can I help you today?”. If I can help them with their issue from my knowledge I will start ASAP, if not I will let them know that I am either getting someone that may know or researching it myself. 

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

J0LT is a knowledgeable individual that is eager to help others. He is a quick study and has quickly proven himself to be a valuable member of any team he's on, whether it be RP or staff. I believe that he would be a valuable asset to the support team.

Edited by Piller
  • Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

6 minutes ago, Piller said:

+Support

J0LT is a knowledgeable individual that is eager to help others and is a quick study. He is a quick study and has quickly proven himself to be a valuable member of any team he's on, whether it be RP or staff. I believe that he would be a valuable asset to the support team.

• Heart-Eyes 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support

J0LT has already helped me several times in the past and always gone out of his way to assist me and direct me to others for assistance. Hes gone through with me a few times when my game was having issues and properly directed me when his fixes didnt work a few of the times. He has a professional and kind attitude which i believe is vital for a support role.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

9 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

J0LT is a knowledgeable individual that is eager to help others. He is a quick study and has quickly proven himself to be a valuable member of any team he's on, whether it be RP or staff. I believe that he would be a valuable asset to the support team.

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:57 AM, Piller said:

+Support

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support