Bub

Weapon Stats Change:

Weapon name: DC-15x  (path) -> rw_sw_dc15x

Which jobs currently have the weapon?: 501st ARC

Current:
Mag Size: 6

New:
Mag Size: 8

Why should this weapon be updated?: As of right now the dc15x Is slightly underperforming compared to other snipers. Increasing the mag size will make the more valuable in combat making sure you don’t run out of ammo as quick as before.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weapon Stats Change:

Weapon name: Z6I  Path: rw_sw_z6i

Which jobs currently have the weapon?: Most heavy sub branches and the command team of those battalions.

Current stats:
- Damage = 17

New stats:
- Damage = 25

Why should this weapon be updated?: With this small buff the weapon might become more of a valuable option for close range combat. Right now the weapon is very weak and underperforming. It makes mobility very slow, it isn’t very accurate and the damage also isn’t great, using an casual e11 would almost be a better choice in combat. I want the Z6I to be valuable in combat for heavy battalions so they actually have a cool weapon that after the buff still isn’t close to being overpowered.

+ support 

The DC-15X is a good tool in ARC’s arsenal, but we find often that the 6 round mag holds it back. We will get a target within one shot of death, only to have to reload and lose the target.

the Z6 is underwhelming at best. It slaps like a wet piece of cardboard, and doesn’t command the level of fear such a weapon should. You need 3-4 of them to make them combat effective right now, so I feel a damage buff would almost definitely be useful and bring more desire to using the weapon

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support

As someone who uses the Z6-I quite often and wants to eventually be a part of ARC, I think both of these improvements would be very good additions to the server. The Z6-I just does not have the firepower to be a formidable weapon, which a minigun is supposed to be.

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

+ Support

Z6i Has needed a buff since the beginning of time.

DC15x Is a good gun but the mag size makes it extremely ineffective

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip