501st ARC changes + addition of Epsilon Squadron [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Bub

I have posted both these suggestions in 1 post because they share all the weapons/stats requests and the model requests come from the same modelpack.

Battalion Name: 501st battalion

Job/Class Name: 501st arc trooper

Model Path: 

- Current model: models/player/bunny/imperial_arc/arc_troopers_special_job.mdl
- New model: models/player/venator/tk_arc/tk_havoc.mdl from this modelpack https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2521367605

(Same modelpack as the epsilon squadron request)

Reason for change: The current model is outdated and should be replaced by something new. This model will fit better because of the quality and color of the armor.

Job slots: decreased to 6*

- Current loadout: We want the loadout to stay the same but add 1 weapon.
- Add: rw_sw_z6i
Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): since arc are the special forces of the 501st we want them to have weapons for every range that are also already being used by 501st. the z6 will cover the close range aspect for combat.

Health:
- Current: 500
- New: 600

Armor: 
- Current: 150
- New: 200

Reason for health/armor changes: As arc is a frontline specialized sub battalion the amount of health and armor are just not enough at this moment. This small buff will make sure arc can fight on the frontlines without having to worry that they will be taken out quickly.

Description (Optional): 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: Yes with having a new darth vader on the server 501st activity has been extremely good. This update for arc is something 501st have been striving for for a while. Me and the command team have been looking at what changes and additions would be nice for arc without arc being too over powered. Since arc is the favorite sub battalion we want to make sure that this job stays exiting and up to date for everyone that is in 501st. The new model looks better then the current one and has a good amount of bodygroups. This will allow different ranks within arc to look slighty different from each other and makes it easier to see who is who.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Job/Class Name: 501st ARC Epsilon Squadron

Model Path: models/player/venator/tk_arc/tk_vertigo.mdl  From this model pack https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2521367605
(Same pack as the normal ARC suggested model change)

Reason for addition: This new squadron will be the black ops squadron within ARC. This squadron will be what the current ARC members can strive to become.

Player slots in game: 4*

Weapon Kit: The same as ARC has included the Z6I > rw_sw_z6i and the jetpack starwars_jetpack

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?):

Health: 600

Armor: 200

Reason for health/armor changes: The epsilon squadron will have the same amount of HP and armor as ARC.

Description (Optional): 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: Yes, this addition will make sure that all ARC troopers have something to strive for within the sub battalion. With this squadron becoming a black ops squad and getting unique tasks it will make sure 501st get new RP possibilities. Only the best of the best will be picked which will encourage the current and upcoming members within 501st to perform the best they can to be able to be picked for this squadron.

* If adding Epsilon squadron as a singular job isn’t possible the model could also be added to the normal ARC job, but in that case it would be appreciated that the job slots get increased to 10.

• Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

(Can’t make it look fancy due to being on mobile)

+++ MEGA BIGGEST SUPPORT

501st has been thriving as of late and I want to get us something cool added. What else better than a long deserved update for our premier sub battalion? Our current models are lackluster, looking like clones and their color scheme doesn’t match the rest of the unit at all. This update will not only accompany a rework to the unit but also give them the sleek new look they deserve and bring even more allure to them.

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

GIANT +SUPPORT

+ With the influx of members into the booming battalion, I personally think it is time to refine the crème de la crème of the 501st, that is the ARCs, the current model is outdated and required an update so as to keep the overall aesthetic of the battalion on par with the standards.

+ Representing the battalion, ARC is what many members strive to become, however when one finally gets inducted into ARC, other than passing the trainee phase, there is not much progression. Do not get me wrong, it is a privilege to be even selected for training; nevertheless, adding a black-ops element into ARC would undoubtedly motivate members of both within the ARC sub-battalion, and the 501st as a whole. In addition, I believe there are many members in the ARC group deserving much more, their abilities and willingness could contribute greatly to the black-ops community.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, Theta said:

+++ MEGA BIGGEST SUPPORT

501st has been thriving as of late and I want to get us something cool added. What else better than a long deserved update for our premier sub battalion? Our current models are lackluster, looking like clones and their color scheme doesn’t match the rest of the unit at all. This update will not only accompany a rework to the unit but also give them the sleek new look they deserve and bring even more allure to them.

• Like 1

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

4 hours ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

GIANT +SUPPORT

+ With the influx of members into the booming battalion, I personally think it is time to refine the crème de la crème of the 501st, that is the ARCs, the current model is outdated and required an update so as to keep the overall aesthetic of the battalion on par with the standards.

+ Representing the battalion, ARC is what many members strive to become, however when one finally gets inducted into ARC, other than passing the trainee phase, there is not much progression. Do not get me wrong, it is a privilege to be even selected for training; nevertheless, adding a black-ops element into ARC would undoubtedly motivate members of both within the ARC sub-battalion, and the 501st as a whole. In addition, I believe there are many members in the ARC group deserving much more, their abilities and willingness could contribute greatly to the black-ops community.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

6 hours ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

GIANT +SUPPORT

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 7/21/2022 at 4:07 PM, Theta said:

+++ MEGA BIGGEST SUPPORT

+Massive Support!

On 7/21/2022 at 5:32 PM, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

GIANT +SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

GIANT +SUPPORT

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 7/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

GIANT +SUPPORT

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 7/21/2022 at 4:07 PM, Theta said:

+++ MEGA BIGGEST SUPPORT

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

GIANT +SUPPORT

+ support

• Manager

Accepted / Denied

Job/Class Name: 501st arc trooper

Model Path: 

- New model: models/player/venator/tk_arc/tk_havoc.mdl from this modelpack https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2521367605

Job slots: 10

- Add: rw_sw_z6i

Health:
- New: 600

Armor: 
- New: 200

- Job/Class Name: 501st ARC Epsilon Squadron

• Dislike 1

• Beckett changed the title to 501st ARC changes + addition of Epsilon Squadron [Accepted]
  • Beckett locked this topic