IC MSGT 2135 Bell Officer app

Bellll

Am I ready for Officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC CST MSGT 0039 Maroon| IC DMS MSGT 2135 Bell

Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I was never striked in IC.

How many warnings do you have?: 3 warnings which have been there from 1 year ago or more. But I have matured since.

How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): 2-6 hours, depending if I have something to do in real life.

What is your current sub-specialty?:  Demo Senior, Scout Sniper Enlisted and Crimson Squad Trooper.

Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: The reason I want to become an IC Officer, it's cause I feel like I'm ready for responsibility and leading my fellow commandos. Whether it's SIMs, missions, events etc. It doesn't matter, I want to improve the activity in IC, have the enlisted - NCO's have something to do and reward them for doing well. I've enjoyed so far my stay in the IC and I feel completely welcomed, so I am even more motivated to help out the branch as much as I can as an individual.  I'm willing to continue to improve our relations with other battalions and to ensure a steady future for IC in general. 

Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: Cause I do have experience being an officer. (Notably as a Captain and an EOD Lead in Havoc.) And I've lead some missions already in my time in IC or ensured we complete our objectives during missions/events by knowing every individual commando's strength and weakness in combat. ( Example Demolition Member is great in CQC-mid range combat, but not so effective in long range. But a Scout Sniper is effective in Medium-Long range combat, but not as effective in CQC.) Meaning an officer who understands this will position them correctly so there are no weakness for the enemy to exploit.

What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?:  As an IC officer I would be able to bring more activity, improve other NCO's leadership skills as they are going to be our future officers at some point. Overall have IC engage with something, whether it's RPing with other battalions (improving relations), SIMs whether just IC only or with other battalions (improving in combat) and so on. 

Edited by Bellll

4 hours ago, Professor Gandalf said:

Working with this man has been amazing. 
Very dedicated
+SUPPORT

As a officer in IC I have been keeping a close eye on Bell and I can truthfully say that this is all true. 

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

7 hours ago, Professor Gandalf said:

Working with this man has been amazing. 
Very dedicated
+SUPPORT

During my time as Tenn Graneet, Bell was always helping out the enlisted. Bell is a really great leader and would be very deserving of this position.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

• Crunch locked this topic