69th Medical Corps Officer Application Zefbob

ZeferGaming

should Zefbob be Medical Officer?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. should Zefbob be Medical Officers?

• Yes (please explain)
    • No (please explain)

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512):

69th IRS SFC Zefbob 3333

2: What's your timezone?:

PST

3: What's your SteamID?:  

STEAM_0:0:107843717

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): 

ive had a lot of experience over the years as a officer from my days as 501st to purge Nova Naval some of them ive even made it to the command team so when it comes to just pure raw potential it dosent come much closer then me compered to other players. I have had over 2 and have years on the server ive done a lot for this community the one thing I have not done though is stick with one battalion from the beginning to end ive always have tried to add as many lives to my name as possible so I am happy to say that with Medical  I plane on sticking with it till I one day get COL+ and maybe even beyond and be sure I will get to the point I am vary committed to Medical you guys have been nothing but welcoming and kind to me and I want to return the favor by showing my dedication to this beautiful regiment so why should I be an Officer? simple answer out of everyone in medical at the moment I have more then triple the  experience of being an officer then every officer in medical and I am dedicated do medical over all. 

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): 

I am a vary trust worthy person ide like to think ive never broken any rules on the server never been given a strike ever in Gaminglight out side or inside any battalions or servers I try my best to act as respectfully and kind to everyone as absolute possible and over all I believe that I would be one of the most trusted Officers in Medical if I were to get this rank. there is one thing though I have a problem with that could be an issue I am vary indecisive due to my ADHD so ive never really stuck with a battalion all the way though this might be seen as a problem moving me forward to Officer but I am vary much committed towards medical right now and I want to make it to COL+ in medical and get past my stupid Indecisiveness and hopefully become command one day I failed Nova once by rank transferring out of Vice commander but that is something I do not plan to do with Medical and hopefully I can prove that even someone as indecisive as myself can move past my problems and better influence the people around me in a Battalion that I have grown to love ever so highly so am I to be trusted? I think I am and I hope you see it that way too.              

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): 

as an Officer is is my job to keep Enlisted and NCOs in line and making sure they are doing their jobs right well also supplying them with Sims and trainings but I also what to help medical out with making a stronger Battalion by strengthening the troopers to there maximum level making sure the Enlisted are always doing checkups correctly and also getting those enlisted into some of are sub regiments as I know its a requirement to get troopers to specialize in a sub before heading into NCO ranks my plan is pretty straight forward but over all is what is expected out of a Officer in general and I feel like I can do this in spades and then some elevating medical to the numbers that shock us to pull back in the day "so like 20+ medical on at one time" that would be a goal that would push us into legendary status and I do believe I have the will power and  experience to make that a realty some day. So what can I bring to medical simply put Ambition!          

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):  

the competition is Massive in Medical so many great NCO 60% of them a higher rank then me but what sets me over all of them is that unlike them I am here writing this application at 4 am in the morning well 30% of the NCOs cant even make quota for NCO that gives me a huge advantage over the other applicants. I feel like I have taken the time to write this well others would rather see it through to the end of the NCO ranks. and why should you accept it over past applicants I feel like I can bring more to the table then the other guys before me pluse with my  experience and abilities I think I can make a bigger impact then any other has in the Officer department. and as for are current officers? they have busted there butts to get to where they are a lot of them are my friends and I wish to stand by the side of my friends well I to rise to the top of the medical charts and prove that I can even surpass even are greatest officers one day I will reach COL+ and one day I will be look on as a true medical Officer of the 69th Medical corps deviation.  

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): 

zero and I plan on keeping it that way for forever. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support

-Has been on the server for a long time so he knows what he is doing!

• Like 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

10 hours ago, Fail said:

+Support

-Has been on the server for a long time so he knows what he is doing

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

+Support
-He Laughs at my jokes, and he been here for long time man!!! He Epic!!!

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

BIG + Support

+ Active

+Always doing something to improve the battalion

+ Long time member

+ Well trusted 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

On 7/22/2022 at 6:06 PM, Dairy said:

BIG + Support

+ Active

+Always doing something to improve the battalion

+ Long time member

+ Well trusted 

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+support edited from -
- ok guy more on the playful side

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICER TEAM!
PLEASE SEE A 69TH MAJ+ FOR YOUR OFFICER BRIEFING, REQUEST OFFICER TAGS IN THE DISCORD, AND MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00