Should oofbonk be 9th Sister?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should oofbonk be 9th Sister?

• Yes, please explain
    • No, please explain

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

oofbonk

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the Inquisitorius Ninth Sister.

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I have wanted to become a vice commander of the Inquisitorius since I joined the Purge and IQ regiments on my first days of playing on the server. As someone who has spent their time with both Purge and Inquisitorius, getting to know as many individuals as I can, I want to amplify the experience for everyone in these regiments. I want to lead my soldiers into battle and be a role model for all members of the regiment. I want to be able to answer questions as they are needed and make sure everyone has a person to seek help through. I would run simulations to keep our soldiers stimulated, and talk to fellow command members about how we can make improvements to the regiments in order to improve the experience for everyone. I want to be someone that is looked up to by everyone, even my superiors. Finally, my experience in Purge and IQ has only been how amazing it is because of the command team. I want to have a better connection with the people that made my experience better, and hopefully make theirs better as well.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have around 368 hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander for a branch is to oversee a regiment and make sure everything is under control. Vice commanders are role models and superiors, so it is their duty to make sure that all of the officers, non-commissioned officers, and enlisted follow the rules of the server and the regiment. Communication is key for this. As an IQ vice commander, it is imperative to show superiority over all enemies in order to boost the morale of the troops during the battle. The Ninth Sister is a formidable force, and anyone standing in her way will feel her wrath set upon them. A vice commander is someone who is active on the server, on discord, on teamspeak, and in filling out documents. This, in my opinion, is essential for any command team member. Finally, another main purpose of a vice commander is to run simulations with prizes in order to keep their soldiers active and happy, and to prevent them from getting bored. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

As someone who has experience in low command already, I believe that I can be trusted with making sure people follow the rules and do what is needed or told of them. I feel that I have proven myself to not only command, but my fellow soldiers alike, that I can be a great Ninth Sister. I already have the experience of keeping people in check and making sure everything runs smoothly in certain parts of my regiment, and I feel this would reflect on my vice commander position and the regiment as a whole if I am accepted for this position. My communication with the command team would be improved as well. I have shown quality leadership and morals, and I have not been a nuisance on the server. I believe my experience as a moderator on the server also shows that I am trustworthy of being in a vice commander position. I understand that being a vice commander is a great responsibility, and I genuinely believe I am fit for it.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online just about everyday, if not everyday at some point. I am already staff and low command in Purge, so I am pretty active.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings.

Edited by oofbonk

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

= Support

+ Good Person

- VERY short application 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

-support bad/short app

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support

I cannot think of a better person to become ninth, Oof has the dedication and has proven time and time again that he is leadership material. The length of his application may be short but atleast its not filled with pointless drivel to extend the word count, he gets straight to the point and thats all that matters.

+Support

The only reason I am giving +Support is because I know Oofbonk as he a SFC in IC. He is very capable of being a leader and would be a great fit for Ninth Sister. He has shown dedication and his skills, which is reflected in the speed he progressed to his current rank. 

If it weren't for the fact that I know Oofbonk this application would get a -Support as it is very short and not very well written.

Good luck Oof!

Side note for you Oofbonk. Take a look at the accepted section to see what a full application looks like. It will show you what Command is looking for in an application as well as help you in writing any applications in the future.

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 7/21/2022 at 8:51 AM, Outeal said:

+Support

I cannot think of a better person to become ninth, Oof has the dedication and has proven time and time again that he is leadership material. The length of his application may be short but atleast its not filled with pointless drivel to extend the word count, he gets straight to the point and thats all that matters.

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 7/22/2022 at 2:11 AM, Diabeto said:

+Support

The only reason I am giving +Support is because I know Oofbonk as he a SFC in IC. He is very capable of being a leader and would be a great fit for Ninth Sister. He has shown dedication and his skills, which is reflected in the speed he progressed to his current rank. 

If it weren't for the fact that I know Oofbonk this application would get a -Support as it is very short and not very well written.

Good luck Oof!

Side note for you Oofbonk. Take a look at the accepted section to see what a full application looks like. It will show you what Command is looking for in an application as well as help you in writing any applications in the future.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+Support

Was with both when he was on IC and on Purge, was great working alongside him, both in combat and his leadership aspect is fit for this position.

Great fit for the position.

An application that is not a bloody 12 page paragraph. Smh

On 7/21/2022 at 12:11 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support

Good luck Oof!

Good Luck Oofbonk ❤️

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 7/21/2022 at 11:51 AM, Outeal said:

+Support

+big support, short apps dont matter when they're quality and the applicant understands the responsibilities of command

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 7/21/2022 at 10:51 AM, Outeal said:

+Support

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

+Support

Former: IQ Ninth Sister | IQ Seventh Sister

Currently: Royal Guard V

• Crunch locked this topic