7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think cookie would make a good commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

69th ViceCommnader cookie 5559

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the medical commander because how much I love being in this battalion . The reasons why I love being in medical would be the players because there just so fun to play and talk to. Like some days I don't do a logging because I'm just have so much fun talking and hanging out with them. So if I become the next medical commander I will have the tools to make medical more appealing to the players that make the battalion so awesome. Another reason why I want to be a commander is I feel that I'm somewhat funny and being somewhat funny is a good trait to have for a commander of medical  . I think that be somewhat funny is a good trait for the battalion because it creates a nice environment for new members of the regiment and a pleasant environment for existing members of the regiment. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At the time of me writing this I have 713 hours and 34 minutes on the sever and most of it is when I'm on medical https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1020472963

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

One of the main purposes of the commander of medical is being the face of the battalion. The purposes of the medical commander is being the face of the battalion because when people think of a battalion they are going to think of the regiments command team. Which includes the commander . So if the commander is acting well the battalion others outside of the regiment will view it more fonder and the members inside of the battalion would also act more appealable. I do this well as I vice commander so it would be easy to do this as a commander. Another purpose of a commander of medical is making meaningful changes to the battalion. I have a lot of ideas for changes to the regiment all of them ranging in quality but ideas are like cake you throw them at the wall and hope they stick. One other purpose of the Medical Commander is to deal with infighting in the regiment . A lot of the people of the battalion trust that if they have a problem with another medical member they can talk to me.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a commander because I rarely or never get into admin problems. I rarely get into admin problems because I know the rules of gaming light are  and the few rules I don't know I use common sense to either not do it or ask someone if I can do it. Another reason why I should be trusted as commander is that I have been on the sever for 7 months now and a learned from medicals previous command team ( Zug Hex and bub) on rule flowing and so I am now able to apply them myself. And the last reason a should be trusted as commander is that I love medical and would do nothing to tarnish its reputation.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on the sever to 12:00pm to 6:00pm. I something be on earlier or later do to IRL problems. I'm also available on discord and to do meeting notes and roster updates at 7:00 PM to 11:00pm because that's the time I wake up and the time I fall asleep.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have not warnings

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

I cant think of a more qualified man for this position that pie. He is an Amazing leader, mentor, and friend. All the things that I believe make a good Commander

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

2 hours ago, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

I cant think of a more qualified man for this position that pie. He is an Amazing leader, mentor, and friend. All the things that I believe make a good Commander

501st ARCL COL Maze

5 hours ago, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

Mega + Support

-Is kind

-Has shown to be active and has shown to be able to take care of the battalion 

- has shown great leadership skills

-is great with solving problems within the battalion and tries his best to make everyone happy.

overall he is the perfect fit for this position 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

18 hours ago, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

19 hours ago, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-support
- as a COL I come to pie and jerrid alot and Pie is not very helpful 

do not get me wrong he is a ok leader but I do not think he has enough experience lacking in basic knowledge of medical

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

21 hours ago, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 7/20/2022 at 6:43 PM, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+Amazing Leader

+ Great Person

+ Fit for the position

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars