ST SCTI SFC Hiroshima 1064 Officer Application

Nagasaki

Should I become StormTrooper Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become StormTrooper Officer?

1. What's your in-game name? ST SCTI SFC Hiroshima 1064

2. What is your SteamID as shown on the roster? STEAM_0:1:67919358

3. How long have you been on the server?  I joined this server around December 2020

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? I have 16 warns on Police RP, but all of them are like 4-5 years ago

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? There are a couple of reasons why I want to become an officer. The first reason that I want to be an officer of the Stormtrooper Corps is to organize the regiment. During my time as an NCO, I have noticed that it is really chaotic whenever Stormtroopers do events. I can't blame the officers as most ST Enlisted are not in TeamSpeak and some of them are complete minges. However, I will do my best by organizing the ST Enlisted. If given the chance, I will take the lead of all of the new players on the server and ST Enlisted in events to show the dominance of the ST Battalion. I will make the ST battalion the most feared and the best battalion on this server that will make the new players want to stay in the battalion and all I need is a chance to prove that. The 2nd reason I want to become an officer for STs is to be able to have some power within my voice for the ST regiment. I have a lot of ideas when it comes to the ST Regiment, but I don't have any power to voice my opinions within the branch as an NCO. Me voicing my opinions is kind of like an ST PVT trying to order an Officer around. You take it with a grain of salt and you ignore them. However, when I become an officer, that will change because will opinion and voice will actually matter to the branch. NCOs do not have a say in what changes go on in the branch, so I will become an officer to make my voice heard by my Senior Officers and the Commanders of the ST battalion. The 3rd and final reason I wish to become an Officer in STs is to improve relations with other regiments aboard the ISD. I've noticed during my time in NCOs that there are some branches that are not too friendly with our regiment. For example, one of the branches we are not friendly with is Purge. I have seen countless times of ST PVTs running into Purge bunks and STs shooting IQ while they are fighting Jedi so it is safe to say that we are not on the best of terms. I want to reshape the image of STs as being mingy and incompetent soldiers to a battalion that can actually rival other regiments when it comes to discipline, combat, seriousness, etc. I don't want other regiments to hate us for being annoying or mingy, so I plan on using the weight of an officer to show these regiments that STs can be on the same level as them.

6. What time zone are you in? PST

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? There are a couple of ideas that I have to improve the battalion. The first suggestion that I have for Storm Troopers is lower the required rank for TeamSpeak in Stormtroopers. One of the problems I see in STs is that there is no communication with ST Enlisted for events from NCOs or Officers. Most of the time, I see ST Enlisted not being in the correct positions for off ships events, not going to their battle stations on Defcon 3, etc. I want to lower the required rank for Teamspeak because NCOs and Officers can easily give orders to their subordinates and Enlisted can easily communicate call-outs to their higher-ups. It will make events less chaotic and more orderly for most STs so I believe it is a good idea. The second thing I can do to improve this battalion is to conduct more Simulations and Training with the entire ST Battalion as a whole. As an NCO, I really only see simulations and training that are specific to Scouts and Shore Troopers. Because of this, all of the normal STs don't get to partake in fun activities when there are no events and eventually join other battalions because of it. I want to change this by conducting more and more simulations for all STs, so their impressions of the regiment will be positive, and will more likely stay in the battalion because of it.  The third and final thing I could do to improve this battalion is to host joint training and SIMS with other battalions. The image of STs currently is there are mingy, annoying, disobedient and other negative connotations you can think of. I would like to reshape the brand of STs by improving branch relations with other regiments to make people think STs in a positive light instead of a negative one. 

8. How do you differ from other applicants? There are a couple of things I have that make me better than most applicants. The first trait I have is experience in leadership positions. As of right now, I have currently 8,246 hours on Gmod and 80% of that time is me playing serious RP servers. I have been in multiple leadership positions on multiple Serious RP servers, but I will only focus on this server and my experiences here. Back in December 2020, I was in the lore position of "Tenn Graneet" and I was a Commander in Naval at the time. I was also the Naval Overseer for Havoc (which made me have the power of about Havoc COL at that time). Not only did I have to present leadership to my subordinates in Naval, but I also had to conduct leadership within Havoc as well. Anyone who has a leadership position or had one in the past knows it is extremely difficult to present leadership to your subordinates. You have to have your subordinates respect you, you have to give out orders in tense situations, and you have to discipline your men if they step out of line. Luckily I have a lot of experience when it comes to leadership, so I generally know what I'm doing when I become an officer. However, the biggest thing that people don't tell when you are an officer is you will fail at some point. You are going to mess up an order, give a really harsh punishment when you didn't mean it, let your emotions get the best of you, and among other things. I have failed multiple times when it came to leading men, but I have learned from my past mistakes, so I will never perform those mistakes again when I am an officer. I will use my past experiences to become one of the best officers in the Stormtroopers Corps and that is a promise. Another notable leadership position that I was on this server was Deputy Squad Lead of Inferno Squadron before it was a sub battalion for Naval. I was also a Deputy Head of Inferno Intelligence while I was in Inferno Squadron so I have pretty accustomed for managing regiments and sub-branches of battalions on Gaminglight Imperial RP.  The second reason I am more fit than most applicants is dedication. Whenever I put my mind to something, I am usually obsessed over completing said thing and my eyes are currently locked on the ST battalion. I am currently very active as an NCO and will keep on being active and performing my duties as an ST NCO and will certainly still be active if I become an officer for STs. I also only focus on 1 battalion at a time instead of focusing on multiple things at once. I follow a philosophy where I put all of my energy into one thing instead of doing multiple things at once and half-assing all of those things. I will spend my entire energy on performing my duties as an officer for Storm Troopers instead of joining 2 battalions and splitting my focus on 2 different battalions. The third and final thing that makes me superior that other applicants is I have ambitions. Sometimes, people will become an officer and there are "content" or "satisfied" with their officer positions. From my experience, these people will usually do minimal work as an officer and will become inactive later on. I am not like this as I biggest goals in mind on this server. I am aiming to become General one day on this server and I will not just be content with a 2LT rank or a 1LT rank in Storm Troopers. I have a vision of bigger heights for me so I will gain a reputation within the Storm Trooper battalion so people will respect my character and my actions on the server. Storm Troopers is a stepping stone for me and I will make full use of the stepping stone so I can achieve the rank of HCOM on this server.

Edited by Nagasaki

• Nagasaki changed the title to ST SCTI SFC Hiroshima 1064 Officer Application
14 minutes ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+Support
- Wall of text [Holy moly]
- Has past experience as command
- Friendly and willing to learn
- Follows orders

Overall I do believe he is ready for officer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ Support

+ Extreme Detail in application

+ From looking at the application I can definitely tell they are devoted to become a leader

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

On 7/22/2022 at 2:18 PM, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+Support
- Wall of text [Holy moly]
- Has past experience as command
- Friendly and willing to learn
- Follows orders

Overall I do believe he is ready for officer

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

• Theta locked this topic