Warning Appeal - Bossatron

Bossatron1924

Your In-game Name: Bossatron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

The admin's name in-game: American

What warning did you receive: RDM | FailRP | Intentionally Killing Fellow MTF

When did you receive this warning: 7/20/2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Me and pills were in a personal TS channel and we thought we saw 2 CI (which turned out to be lambda 9) setting up SLAMs at gate A (not allowed as its a high traffic area + there wasn't a reason), and when I opened the door, I coughed which also caused me to both aim and shoot as my hands were on my mouse and one shot rang off into one of the slams killing both of them (before you ask about the smoke grenade, pills threw one before hand bc from far away, we both legitimately thought it was a trap expert/sarkic). One of the lambda 9s (being American), chased me, froze me, and pulled me into a sit without the other guy even making a sit (which I would have been fine with). I then got warned due to him not only being there, but didn't even make one and started his own sit to warn me which I believe was unfair as it was biased in the staffs favor.

Why do you think this warn was false: The warn was a subject of bias, leading it to be an unfair warn instead of a justified one.

Evidence the warning is false: image.png.707b8656dba38c9dcd9021928a4c1162.png 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/t5cgRO27v3MDs/d1337pheq1DA?invite=cr-MSxFeXksMzE0NjY4NjMsimage.png.d7d439c20df6150d87f6691bb67d06a2.png

Edited by Bossatron1924

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

+Support
1. Warning was false, wasn't intentional and if bossatron isn't lying about this then it wasn't an Intentional killing. Also FailRp?
2. Staff member shouldn't of taken him into a sit. They should of made a sit and allowed another staff member to handle it.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

2 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
1. Warning was false, wasn't intentional and if bossatron isn't lying about this then it wasn't an Intentional killing. Also FailRp?
2. Staff member shouldn't of taken him into a sit. They should of made a sit and allowed another staff member to handle it.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

8 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

10 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

12 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Your clip does not show sufficient evidence that the warn was false. America has provided a clip of the events. This warn is valid, but the staff member will be spoken to regarding taking their own sits.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/t5bBgRRkuGkl-/lLKenucXxhAE?invite=cr-MSxUWnEsMjY2Mjg0NzMs

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT