Admin Report - American- Denied

Bossatron1924

Your In-game: Bossatron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

The admin's name in-game: American

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: Staff taking his own sit, resulting in a very biased sit

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/t5cgRO27v3MDs/d1337qNsZwnu?invite=cr-MSxRMDUsMzE0NjY4NjMsimage.png.01155e1435480a4339890e6f3601079c.pngimage.png.95f70ee2d706036d1502d5585d595185.png (sort of bad clip but instead of the other guy calling a sit, he pulled me into one and warned me)

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A strike

Any extra information: N/A

EDIT: I don't want American to feel like this was targeted against him because I got warned due to him. And I want him to know it was not the case, if you think it was I won't criticize you for it as you roll your own way.

Edited by Bossatron1924

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

+support

no taking your own sit

however, I want to hear American's side of the story

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+Support
Just cause you're staff doesn't mean you should take care of the issue yourself, you're still supposed to make a sit over stuff like this if you're involved or directly impacted in the situation to avoid bias or in the moment emotions

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+support

Sorry American but I have also been told that you are not allowed to take your own sits regardless if you know the player has done wrong you should have made a ticket like a regular player and waited for someone to take it explain what happened and have them give the punishment over

-Support

From what I am seeing here, you killed someone else and American stepped in immediately after and warned you, this is not taking his own sit. This is him enforcing the rules as a staff member, now he did do something wrong i.e give you absolutely no time to explain yourself and jumped straight into a warning though, its not very fair to expect a staff member to let someone break the rules till a sit is made. In this case the only way it could have been considered taking his own sit (in my opinion) is if he was the one who got killed which is not the case from what I see. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that American did know they broke the rules but that still doesn’t give them permission to take their own sits as that does lead to potential bias within taking the issue

+Support

Everyone on the staff team should know to not take their own sit I am not sure why American did this.

@TheAmericanMan22 Please tell us your side of the story American otherwise this is gonna stay as a +Support or become a -Support for me.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

3 hours ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

no taking your own sit

however, I want to hear American's side of the story

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Ah. This guy. It wasn’t me that got killed, but I witnessed it. So, Core was laying mines down as Lamba-9, and this dude decided to run all the way over to them and intentionally shoot them to tk Core. I witnessed it all, so I used my phys gun and brought him into a sit room. I asked staff chat and they told me to put that in the warn. So, I got other staffs opinion on it first. It was blantly obvious what his intentions were, and I still have the medal clip of it. He tried saying that the only reason a shot went off was because he “coughed”. But he clearly aimed down and shot it on purpose. 

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

25 minutes ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

It was blantly obvious what his intentions were, and I still have the medal clip of it. 

Please post the clip for the background of the situation

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |