ban appeals plzzz read- Denied

jadeng

yo can I get unbanned plz I got banned 2019 along time ago and I'm trying to play this server because is the only police rp with a lot of people I will respect all the rules plzz. plz ill do anything ill buy something plzz😢

and i just got a pc so im just trying to play

Steam Name: jaden081604

Ingame Name: i dont remember i think jaden

SteamID: 76561198827047818

Ban Length: permanent 

Admin that Banned you: willy

Reason for Ban: exploiting 

Dispute: agree and disagree 

Edited by jadeng

-Support

People bust their ass to keep the server up and running, anyone caught exploiting/glitching have earned their spot.
You can follow the format by editing your original post and adhere to how the Ban Appeal format looks.
You want to be taken seriously, right?  Then use the correct format.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

-support 

I believe in second chances and this person could have matured some since they were banned but judging by them not taking the time first to use the correct format, numerous typos, not even spelling words out, I don't take them seriously. As @Master Chiefsaid people work extremely hard to keep the server up and running. Not to mention spending their hard earned money. If you want people to take you seriously, show growth and maturity. This wasn't the way. 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

what do yall mean working hard its a game not irl crazy how yall think this real life and yall know if I do something bad again which I wont yall can ban me again. Yall taking this to series i just want to play police rp which there are no servers except this one. i never had a gaming pc and never though i would own one and now since I got one I'm just trying to enjoy it but some bums keeps saying bad shit bout me. And willy never liked me that's why he kept banning me. and ik this isn't gonna help but yall don't got to take this that series. like go to the gym or go get bitches enjoy life. and I don't know how to use this website to use the correct format.🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂crazy how yall take this to the hart 

11 minutes ago, jadeng said:

what do yall mean working hard its a game not irl crazy how yall think this real life and yall know if I do something bad again which I wont yall can ban me again. Yall taking this to series i just want to play police rp which there are no servers except this one. i never had a gaming pc and never though i would own one and now since I got one I'm just trying to enjoy it but some bums keeps saying bad shit bout me. And willy never liked me that's why he kept banning me. and ik this isn't gonna help but yall don't got to take this that series. like go to the gym or go get bitches enjoy life. and I don't know how to use this website to use the correct format.🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂crazy how yall take this to the hart 

fine example of how not to appeal a ban 💀