7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be 501st Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hanjo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be 501st Vice commander because I will be able to lead them more than I am as of right now and I also can assist and help build up the 501st more. Also, if I am to be the new Vice commander, I will be able to help assist all troopers more in the tasks they need. If I were to get the spot, I would lead my troops into greater things in the near future. I also want the spot to prove that no matter what you can achieve anything. The main reason of me wanting this spot is to be able to lead and help the other command members in building the 501st into one of the best battalions we can. I would really like to have this position so I can help build the 501st to the best it could be and also assist in building it with the other great command members. I want to be able join the command team so i can possibly lead the 501st on an even better path then we are on and make it stand out as a battalion that would be fun and good to join. My greatest interest in being a 501st Vice commander is to be able to be looked up to and to show a way to act and to be on best behavior at the most you can and to control yourself. I also catch an interest because being able to lead and show off to everyone how good a battalion can be when they have the right aspects and how much it can help a battalion grow and counite in good.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to battle metrics 685:48 or first seen 3 months ago>https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024335845

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice commander of a branch is to assist the commander and any higher up in their tasks for the battalion. As any member of a command team, you should all work together and help everyone achieve their greatest goals and look over your battalion. The purpose of being a command member is to help lead the battalion to its greatest peak and make it more noticeable and have it a big point of interest. As a Vice commander or any command member you should always try your best in helping your fellow troopers. As a command member you are to always be someone who is trustworthy and can be looked up to. You are also someone who can be used for help and to support your branch/battalion as much as you can with your capabilities. The main purpose of a command member is to lead their branch/battalion to success and to show everyone the capabilities and what you can succeed in. The commander of any battalion should put stuff for the battalion/branch ahead of many things and should be as active as they can and help their battalion grow in numbers. They should also help gain and improve the sections that are needed and make them noticeable and want to be join able for people to have a good time with no worry and lead them into as much they can.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I say I am trusted cause I have gone through the most to gain my trust and a good reputation with as much people as I could. I have also been entrusted by my fellow troopers and members of the 501st to allow me to be a Lead of one of the sub battalions and to be able to join a part of the redacted forces of the 501st. I have also been trusted by my many command members to become one of the senior officers of the 501st and watch of the battalion as a lower/higher word and be able to show my gratitude to try to improve in the battalion as much as I can. I'm not much known by many people out of 501st but most people I do know I see them having. I have also been able to gain trust by being accepted into the staff team and then becoming a mod. I deem myself trustworthy and have seen that my higher think I am to by seeing them allowing me into the passion I am and having me assist them in tasks to help the battalion grow. I have also been trusted by fellow troopers to assist them in task they could not complete of needed help to complete.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on almost all time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, I do not have a warn

Edited by Zombiekillyamom

+Huge Support

-great leadership

-Maturity

-Chill

-Great listener

Hanjo has been a trusted Officer and player, especially amongst the 501st. He has shown great leadership ability and will prove worth to become a vice Commander. I believe in his ability to rise up through the ranks! Good luck fellow rival!

Wish I could say more but I'm not very good at writing compliments XD

+ Mega Support 😄
- Top Notch Leadership
- Professional
- Great Application!

I have known Hanjo on the server for a while, I think he would make a wonderful Vice Commander for the 501st!
Good luck my friend ❤️

501st Assistant ARC Lead Colonel Hammer

Ex-Aviation Officer Lieutenant Doomlam

39 minutes ago, Malmood said:

+ Mega Support 😄
- Top Notch Leadership
- Professional
- Great Application!

I have known Hanjo on the server for a while, I think he would make a wonderful Vice Commander for the 501st!
Good luck my friend ❤️

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

HUGE +SUPPORT
> Active

> Bold

> Motivated

> Easy-going

> Professional

For my return to the 501st after a year of break, I was fortunate to have Hanjo as my trainer; it is at that point I know for certain, that this man is going far in his career within the 501st. Each moment I spent with him is akin to having a friend that constantly listens, is understanding and is not afraid to speak up his mind. He is a committed member of the 501st, constantly striving for improvements, working along with his fellow officers, and guiding the NCOs and enlisted. His conduct in the Heavy sub-battalion alone already speaks volumes, he was able to increase the influx of Heavy members and ensured its smooth running; as a matter of fact, his overall activity and performance in the battalion is beyond expectations, often exceeding his quota; in addition, he displayed an extended degree of leadership even as a NCO. Albeit a tiny bit minge-y at times, his playfulness actually motivates members of the 501st, often uplifting the spirit of those around him. I have no doubt that his entry into the command team would bless the battalion with whole new perspectives and refinement!

I wish you the best of luck in your application! ❤️

5 hours ago, Still said:

+Huge Support

-great leadership

-Maturity

-Chill

-Great listener

Hanjo has been a trusted Officer and player, especially amongst the 501st. He has shown great leadership ability and will prove worth to become a vice Commander. I believe in his ability to rise up through the ranks! Good luck fellow rival!

Wish I could say more but I'm not very good at writing compliments XD

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support
I am actually CPT gamma from the 501st
-can carry all the groceries in one trip.
-Good guy
-Deserving of position.
-Has experience.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

On 7/19/2022 at 9:43 PM, Malmood said:

+ Mega Support 😄
- Top Notch Leadership
- Professional
- Great Application!

Good luck my friend ❤️

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

BIG -SUPPORT and here's why:

Hanjo is known around the ship as being laid back and chill, but in my opinion it has been taken too far. A 501st Vice Commander, or any Vice Commander, should know when to be serious and when to have fun. From what I have seen of Hanjo, he spends more time minging on his CC than actually making 501st a more productive and better battalion. Every encounter I have had with him has been disrespectful, abrupt, abrasive, and left myself as well as well as many others with a sour impression. A Command member must set an example for the rest of the battalion, and is meant to represent the entire regiment in a positive way. From where I'm sitting, Hanjo has done more harm than good in terms of setting examples to be followed. For 501st's battle against minging, instating Hanjo as a Vice Commander is a step in the wrong direction.

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

2 minutes ago, darkstarson12 said:

Hanjo is known around the ship as being laid back and chill, but in my opinion it has been taken too far. A 501st Vice Commander, or any Vice Commander, should know when to be serious and when to have fun. From what I have seen of Hanjo, he spends more time minging on his CC than actually making 501st a more productive and better battalion. Every encounter I have had with him has been disrespectful, abrupt, abrasive, and left myself as well as well as many others with a sour impression. A Command member must set an example for the rest of the battalion, and is meant to represent the entire regiment in a positive way. From where I'm sitting, Hanjo has done more harm than good in terms of setting examples to be followed. For 501st's battle against minging, instating Hanjo as a Vice Commander is a step in the wrong direction.

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

11 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

lanrekk
Gaminglight ImperialRP // Moderator
Shock Security // Captain

On 7/19/2022 at 9:43 PM, Malmood said:

+ Mega Support 😄
- Top Notch Leadership
- Professional
- Great Application!

Good luck my friend ❤️

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.