Nathan's Security Officer Application

PURGE Nathan

What is your in-game name?: Nathan

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419710543

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?: Rear Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: What I can do to improve the branch I will be responsible for is recruit new members, make sure new trainees are up to date on new laws. I will also help improve the branch I will be responsible for is to be a role model for shock and DT while encouraging new members to never give up and always look on the bright side of matters. Another thing I could do to improve shock is to always be active and guard brig so other shock can Patrol and/or branch out to other checkpoints to increase the amount of shock around the ship, for something I could improve with DT is also help them spread out by being very efficient in who they guard, depending on the amount of DT I might send 2 to guard an admiral (or other high-ranking command) and 1 to guard a checkpoint. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have a deep understanding of the SOP and server rules and have read both very deeply. I am a high-ranking purge and have zero strikes for Purge and Naval, I also have no warns from admins or moderators. I am an excellent typer, I'm good at following orders, I can be very patient, and I'm very understanding of people. I can quickly form bonds with people and can overall be very good with people. I also feel as that I should be trusted with the reason that I am very active person in the server, I play almost every day and can join in at any time if asked to.

Why do you want this rank?: I feel that I want this rank for the reason that I have always wanted to help people, I want the rank of security because I want to help the branch that I am assigned with overall, maybe to improve, inspire, or provide general advice for. I always strive to find new ways to help people, and this is one of the ways that I can. I don't think these branches need improving, I just feel like it would be a great way to help. The final reason why I want this rank is to give back, I want to give back to the community that has granted me so much fun over the span of me playing this server.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of security is to oversee the branches of DT and Shock. Security also manages Arrest reports and RFAs, while also supervising the overall security of the ISD. Security also hosts tryouts, trainings, and sims for their assigned branch. They also assist in interrogations, perform ID Checks once in a while, and finally security is allowed to respond to calls for shock. Security is a very important role as it is the main driving force and command for shock and DT.

I can see that you really thought out the answers you have given. I especially like the examples of improvements that you think that you could make in the specialty. Well done.

Goodluck,
+Support

Side note: Of course the Death Troopers will at least consider what you say; if they have an assignment they will prioritize that over how you'd like for them to guard.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

• Crunch locked this topic