682 Termination test

Domz

Assigned For Grading
Please wait 1-3 days for results

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Writing(7/10)

Writing of this document was decent. I feel as if this log fell a little short of a test log, however overall was very clear and consice, as well as documenting this test very well

Creativity(3/10)

I cannot lie the creativity is a little lacking on this one. The idea of simply producing a stronger acid within 682s chamber is a little bland. And as said in the log the negative side effects that could come from a test of this nature make this idea a little sub-par. And once again I feel as if this test would have worked better as an activity log

Design(5/10)
The design was alright. Love what you did with the picture at the top but that was about it. After that felt like I was reading a normal google doc. The theme is good and all but i just feel as if more could have gotten done

Overall(5/10)
The doc was alright. As stated above I feel as if this would have worked better as an activity log. Most of my other feedback is listed in the points above

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)