4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ridgeland be Admin?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Ridgeland

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ridgeland

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:65236114

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes ,DLG,IG HPRP,HRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 3, 2017 (i think)

What date did you make your forums account? March 5, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) Just 1

https://gyazo.com/a49a3c464546f78438ea6449f8431422

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it: Yes. I have read the rules multiple times over

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jimmy , Drippy, brucey, MiniEpic, Will 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because I feel that I have grown in experience working as a trial mod, mod and Senior mod over the past couple of months I really do enjoy serving this community as staff and I have also grown in knowledge of the rules I feel like I am more comfortable with them and I am starting to fully understand every single rule I also believe I deserve the rank because I am online late at night when a lot of the minges just decide to get on and they do tend to Propminge when there's not any admin+ and I would like to have the chance to actually do something about it instead of having players waiting for props to be removed and being inconvenienced I also have previous experiences on other servers I'm very familiar with the ULX Commands and system I am extremely friendly and strict at the same time I will never hesitate to stop a rule breaker no matter the person or Rank or situation unless told otherwise by SMT or JMT but my overall goal is to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience while they're on the server 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would politely ask the person to please stop cursing and allow me to speak if not I would gag the person and explain why I brought them make sure I collect all my evidence and deliver the proper punishment for Mass RDM depending on the severity

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would follow the procedure for making an SMT request by going into Discord and filling out the request form and making sure I'm pinging SMT when I do 

And I would also provide the person steam ID

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would follow the procedure for making an SMT request by going into Discord and filling out the request form and making sure I'm pinging SMT when I do 

And I would also provide the person steam ID

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If the minging is currently going on I would go to the situation and freeze all people involved and bring them to a roof along with the person that reported I would collect any clips that any bystanders may have had including the person that reported and would review all clips and evidence that was collected and then I would inform all the people that I brought up to the roof of what they have. And what their consequences would be afterward I would return the person that reported and deliver the consequence so as to not hold the person that reported 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")
I would go to the admin chat and ask any staff that may be online if that's unavailable I would ping any junior management team that is online if I've used all my resources up I would resort to the requesting  SMT Channel

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support

Ridgeland is an excellent senior moderator and definitely deserves a promotion. Just tonight alone he helped me 3 times with prop minges. He's quick to pick up the report and very thorough. 

Edited by Emmitt
spelling error
  • Thanks 1

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

+ Support

RIdgeland is extremely active and I believe is very deserving of the Admin rank. Ridgeland has been nothing but helpful when it comes to others needing help. He is a great mentor to the Moderators and Trial Moderators on the PoliceRP Staff Team. I believe that he is ready for Admin.

• Thanks 1

logan2.png

2 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

RIdgeland is extremely active and I believe is very deserving of the Admin rank. Ridgeland has been nothing but helpful when it comes to others needing help. He is a great mentor to the Moderators and Trial Moderators on the PoliceRP Staff Team. I believe that he is ready for Admin.

trumpo_signature.png

Pros: Good experience, Known member of the community, polite, never any bad encounters, good responses to questions, and lets be honest, we can always do with one more person who can stop prop mingers.

Cons: None

Overall: MASSIVE +Support!

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

10 hours ago, Jon Shoeshiner said:

Pros: Good experience, Known member of the community, polite, never any bad encounters, good responses to questions, and lets be honest, we can always do with one more person who can stop prop mingers.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

20 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

17 hours ago, Jon Shoeshiner said:

On 7/19/2022 at 12:32 AM, Logan said:

+ Support

Couldn't agree more!

• Head Admin
On 7/19/2022 at 12:32 AM, Logan said:

+ Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 7/19/2022 at 5:32 AM, Logan said:

+ Support

Good luck bud

On 7/19/2022 at 1:58 PM, Emmitt said:

+Support

Ridgeland is an excellent senior moderator and definitely deserves a promotion. Just tonight alone he helped me 3 times with prop minges. He's quick to pick up the report and very thorough. 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC