• Yes, please explain why.
    • No, please explain why.

What is your in-game name?:

Bartholomew

What is your steam name?:

[GL]Bartholomew III

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:96150107

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, I have previous experience as a GM Senior moderator on ImperialRP, As well as months of experience of Moderating on PoliceRP.

Additionally, I was staff on IF, I was a Moderator for a lengthy period of time.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started roughly back in March of 2020 I played on a off between that time till around February of 2022 and have been playing almost every day since.

What date did you make your forums account?

August 15, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Moderator/ Event team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

1, https://gyazo.com/ae8e4035c86e26a51c6bc263f14764c3

What rank are you applying for?

Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes, I extensively read it every single day as a refresh.

Timezone:

CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Drippy, Brucey, Phil, Miniepic, Jimmy James

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank of Admin because, throughout my months of having the privilege of staffing on PoliceRP, I have been active and always on top of things including hopping on and helping when there is no staff online. I have extensive knowledge and understanding of the rules and I can confidently say I can use the best judgment I can provide for most situations that may occur. After my transfer to PoliceRP it took some time to get re-adjusted but I was quickly back on my feet and have been able to provide the best assistance to the players in-game and out of the game. I believe I deserve the rank of Admin because I have put aside a lot of my time to take part in other parts of staffing such as being a forum diplomat and an event team member so that I can provide assistance outside of staffing. As an admin, I understand the responsibilities and privileges that come with it and the amount of trust that they are given, and believe I can provide that to all the staff members and members of the community! I would like to achieve the rank of admin so that I can further my growth in staff, my ultimate goal for GamingLight is to help as many people as I can and I am always looking to learn and over achieve whether it's in-game or not. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first ask them to please be respectful and to please stop cussing, If they continue I would gag them and tell them if they could please explain their side of the story, once they are done I would review the logs and determine the number of people they killed If there is solid evidence that they Mass RDM'd, If they are a newer player I would tell them I would be issuing them a formal warning along with a (x amount of time jail). If they were a more experienced player who should know the rules I would then tell them that I would be issuing them a formal warning along with a 5-day ban. (bans may vary depending on the situation.)

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would use the SMT text channel and follow the format and explain the situations along with the evidence. 

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would use the SMT text channel and follow the format and explain the situations along with the evidence if possible. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would first ask if the reporter knows the people that were involved, I would then bring the players that were mass minging and speak with them, If any of the rules were broken I would speak with them and Issue formal warns along with if any jails or verbal's need to be given. If any bans need to be issued additionally I would explain to them what they did and then issue it. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would ask in admin chat or ask if any senior admins+ could help me with the situation at hand, If none are available or are unable to help provide an answer I would use the JMT channel and explain it to them, and if no JMT are able to provide an answer, I would only then go to an SMT member. 

Edited by Bartholomew
Forgot to add poll

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support 
Barth i thought you are  already a admin and not a senior mod
Very friendly
Very active in game and forums

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Pros: Seems to know what he is doing, staffing experience on GL, got a hefty permission list, good responses to questions, dedicated

Cons: Personally i don't see you on much, but we are different time zones, so..

Overall: +Support

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC