What is your Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:203759149

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

AO Sub LT

What specialty are you applying for?

Chief Aviation officer

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Antonio Motti (Sauce)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

The first thing I would hope to achieve as a CAO first and foremost would be to assist Starfighter HC, along with the officer team catch up from the gap of having one less HC member. Then, I truly wish to try and work towards solving the current issue with loss of activity amongst the battalion. Whether that means finding a solution or workaround to the current issue with player count, or finding more organized time periods were we can almost guaranteed get some flight time. I already understand many of the current roadblocks are unavoidable, or would be too difficult to fix, but I refuse to believe there is not a solution that can be made.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

In my time in the Aviation Officer team, I have done my very best to set a professional and yet enjoyable standard for myself, and I firmly believe I have accomplished this goal. I have now gained priceless experience working with the officer team, and I have learned a great deal about being in a leadership position. I have done my best to hold myself to the same standards of any other officers on the team, by being active, doing trainings/tryouts almost everyday, and spending plenty of time socializing with the team to bring everyone closer together. My first priority is to make friends and I have met so many wonderful people, both in Aviation, and in Starfighter.

Why do you want this rank?

Now that I have been working with the Aviation and Starfighter teams for a good period of time, I have realized just how much this group of guys and galls mean to me. I no longer look at this chance as a new job opportunity, but as a group of amazing individuals who make each of my nights so entertaining and fun! Whether we are flying in trainings and sims, or just talking in team speak while playing a funny game like Roblox, or watching a movie. I have grown so much due to their help, and I have learned so much about leadership and maintaining a friendly community. I strive to keep that aspect alive, I want the Starfighter battalion to always be as safe and inviting as it was to me.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

The purpose of the Chief Aviation Officer is to act not only as a link between Naval and Starfighter, but to be a motivator to the battalion as a whole. The CAO is tasked with being a voice for the members of SF, and ultimately an assistant to the Senior Marshal and the rest of High Command. The most advantageous part to their job is being able to hear from both Naval and SF battalions, and take both of their formulas and practices, and implement them into making even more effective systems, whether it be revising trainings, Tryouts, Documentation or Rosters. The CAO rank most importantly is one of a new way to learn, as it is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in the role of a Command Member.

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

You clearly understand what is happening within the Star Fighter Battalion. You intend on attempting to work with the High Command who is assigned to the battalion, and help fix issues that are ongoing. I think that is very admirable, and you would be a good fit for the position.

Goodluck,
+Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

So, my interactions with this player are mostly the attributes of a position that is fitting for his character.

-Pros

Active

Engaging in Trainings and Tryouts

Active within Events & Simulations.

-Cons

He isn't as high of rank that is suited for this position, but! RANK DOES NOT MATTER FOR CHARACTER.

Nothing else- this man deserves this position. He has made SF more active within the server, and constant on the tryouts!

+Support for this guy!

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

11 hours ago, SilonMist said:

You clearly understand what is happening within the Star Fighter Battalion. You intend on attempting to work with the High Command who is assigned to the battalion, and help fix issues that are ongoing. I think that is very admirable, and you would be a good fit for the position.

Goodluck,
+Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 7/19/2022 at 3:22 PM, SilonMist said:

Goodluck,
+Support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

• Crunch locked this topic