Gaz's Chief Aviation Officer Application

NotTheFire

What is your in-game name?: Gaz

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235498981

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  SAO Lieutenant Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Sauce

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: Though out my time as an Aviation Officer I worked on Gladius documents and had them reworked to make tryouts more stream lined and created a document that was made by Leo and myself that was well received by SF. I believe with these small things being done I can continue to make SF docs better and make more if needed. I also believe as an CAO I will be able to come up with more activities for AOs and SF.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted with the position of CAO because I have already in my opinion shown the capability of a command member and as a CAO I will continue to help and have access to more ways that I can help.

Why do you want this rank?: With the rank of CAO I will continue in assisting the SF command team with things that need to be done such as meetings and will begin helping with roster updates, getting people recognized for the things they have done, and help any other situations that may arise.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a CAO you are to be the main representative of Naval to the SF command team and are expected to act like a command member. You are also expected to host trainings/SIMs for SF to ensure they have things to do and communicate with all of the SF members and listen to their concerns and question.

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

• Crunch locked this topic