5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be made a 501st Vice commander

• Yes (Please explain why)
    • No (Please explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 
My In Game Name is Noodles However on ARC Job i go by Maze

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to be a VCMDR In 501st because its the only battalion i've ever really just clicked with on the server, i have tried other battalions such as shock, ST and naval but i always found myself just wanting to get back on 501st and really i think thats due to the people within 501st so my thinking is by becoming a member of the command team i can help the battalion and by the same token the people within it more than i can currently can as an officer and with the amount of people within 501st now my hope is i can guide and mentor newer 501st as we often are one of the first battalions people join on the server. also although i am already a senior officer i belive i can really shine as a Vice commander due to my ability to remain calm and mature no matter the situation.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

803:13 According to my battlemetrics--> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/948628719

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Well the commander of a battalion has many duties including hosting weekly meetings to keep 501st members in the know about all major decisions and promotions for dedicated officers NCO's and enlisted, Creating and up keeping a good relationship with all other battalions, Ensuring all members of 501st are happy as such keeping activity up, ensuring battalion rules are being followed and handing out punishments when they are not, also when someone joins a new regiment the first thing some will look at are the command team so you must always be mature and friendly 501st's voices to HC whether it be a problem with the battalion or making and requesting a update to a sub brach or the regiment as a whole they also need to update roster and keep all of 501st's documents up to date. overseeing officers is a must as a Vice commander as the commander/senior commander cannot be everywhere at once and are often too busy with other issues to also be keeping a constant eye on officers. you must also be active on the forums discord and TS responding to officer applications giving your opinion on a change to the battalion or dealing with strike requests/removals.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

well this is a hard one because if you compare me to all other 501st officers you cant really put me as more trustworthy than them however i can tell you what i've been trusted to do within 501st, my first real high postition was probably my Small time as a SNRHVY before i resigned from heavy to focus on RE, At which point i was made a SNRENG and still am one of the longest if not the longest serving Engineer on the roster. However i think one of my main achivements was reaching ARC where i am now the ARC Lead which i think has shown me at least the basics of how to lead a regiment along with showing im trusted by the command team and 501st as a whole i've also never been rude or insulted someone in a serious manner as such i can be trusted to not harm the 501st's reputation within the server and instead always improving it. im also a staff member which requires a huge amount of trust due to the power it gives you and i think it shows i can take on the commitment  responsibility and strength of character needed of a Vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

i can often be online daily to bidaily

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have No warns on the server or strikes within 501st

Edited by Noodles
Extended and added more detail due to request by HC

501st ARCL COL Maze

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

> FRIENDLY

> MATURE

> DEVOTED

> RELIABLE

> TRUSTWORTHY

- Application a tiny bit short

When I first met Noodles, I immediately know this is the kind of person I'd follow, even into the deepest pits of Hell, because I know I can depend on him. Throughout my time in the 501st with him, I've seen greatness emanating from him, be it from informing or educating troopers, to coordinating with his fellow officers, his work is truly a sight to behold, and his contribution to the 501st is beyond massive. However he is not overly stern, the vibe he gave off is truly amazing, from my perspective he is never the target of a report, on the contrary, he is not only an exemplary officer, but also a true gamer. In my humble opinion, Noodles deserve the title of Vice Commander, as I wholeheartedly believe his entry into the command team would bring the battalion to a whole new pinnacle.

I wish you the best of luck in your application! ❤️

+Support

-Noodles has been a close officer, and even a close trooper. Noodles has shown again, and again his over whelming compassion to the 501st legion. Although he is a quiet man, Some may prefer quiet over my loudness amongst the 501st, his action speaks more than his words. I am confident that great leadership will serve well as a Vice Commander.
-Great leader!

-Great listener

-Compassionate

I wish you the best, not as a fellow officer, nor a friend, but also a rival in our race to the top!

3 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Pending...
Please improve this application with more detail. You have 2 days.

Has been done please tell me if more is required and I'll get on it

Edited by Noodles
  • Gaminglight Love 1

501st ARCL COL Maze

7 hours ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

> FRIENDLY

> MATURE

> DEVOTED

> RELIABLE

> TRUSTWORTHY

When I first met Noodles, I immediately know this is the kind of person I'd follow, even into the deepest pits of Hell, because I know I can depend on him. Throughout my time in the 501st with him, I've seen greatness emanating from him, be it from informing or educating troopers, to coordinating with his fellow officers, his work is truly a sight to behold, and his contribution to the 501st is beyond massive. However he is not overly stern, the vibe he gave off is truly amazing, from my perspective he is never the target of a report, on the contrary, he is not only an exemplary officer, but also a true gamer. In my humble opinion, Noodles deserve the title of Vice Commander, as I wholeheartedly believe his entry into the command team would bring the battalion to a whole new pinnacle.

501st Assistant ARC Lead Colonel Hammer

Ex-Aviation Officer Lieutenant Doomlam

On 7/18/2022 at 11:39 AM, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

> FRIENDLY

> MATURE

> DEVOTED

> RELIABLE

> TRUSTWORTHY

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

9 hours ago, Luckygamer621 said:

+support 
-has show great loyalty to the 501st
-great guy overall
-active
he has been with the 501st for awhile and i have seen him alot and hes a pretty friendly dude

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.