What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):

Alpha...#2501

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?

6+ Hours a day

How often do you use Discord?

6+ Hours a day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to be apart of the support team because I feel like it would better myself as a staff member of this community. I have been in this community for so long and would love to help people with any problems they may have within the TeamSpeak. I will make sure nobody has to sit in the requesting support channel doing nothing for a long period of time, and will assist them as soon as possible.  I can help a lot considering that I am on the server for 6+ hours a day. I have gotten staff of the week 11 weeks in a row before, and I have won staff of the month, which shows that I am very dedicated to helping the community. These support team apps rarely open, so I wanna make sure that I can take advantage of this rare opportunity. I believe that I have definitely put in the work and have the reputation to obtain such a role as support team member.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello, I am Cardigan from Gaminglight support team, how may I assist you?

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+ Support

While I don't have too many interactions with Cardigan, I can say all of the interactions I do have are absolutely positive and effective. I have never heard a bad thing about Cardigan in terms of his RP or Staff decision making and hear he is quick and decisive in both regards. Overall I fully support Cardigan for Support and believe he would make a phenomenal member of support!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+Support
Cardigan has immense ammount of experience in Gaminglight  as a whole and on staff team, he's an intelligent guy and is professional in manor when it comes to things involved with staff, definitely a good fit for support

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

• 2 weeks later...