• no.

in-game name:

501st ENG SGT Maroon 7567

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:526709568

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 
Sergeant in 501st

Have you donated to the server?: 
Yes: Lord, Darth, Bountyhunters Guild, 1 custom job, knowledge Seeker hilt,  E11 Case key, X3 Vibro knife case keys, X2 Unique Swep case keys.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: 
Yes, [GL] SCP-RP

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 
2 Warning on [GL] Imperial RP:
1st: RDM
2nd: ARDM

How much time do you have on the server?: 
3 Weeks of total playtime. 2 years since first join.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 
9/10 Watched all movies of every Trilogy, All of clone wars and Rebels. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: 
So I can do events for everyone to enjoy, and if they dont like the event, I will learn from my mistakes and do an even better one next time. +I think it would better my reputation on the server, but its not about me. I just want to benefit everyones time on the server with a good event. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
I have been dedicated to this server for a long time, and I would never dare to try and ruin this server or anyone on this server's time. I trust this server, and i hope everyone on it trusts me enough to help me out. i have grown a good reputation among the population of this server and most of the moderators. Even some JMT. I think that this is a great opportunity for me to show my loyalty if i haven't already.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes, very

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[Event] On-Ship Combat

"One way out" - Hosted by Maroon

ISB Enlisted Maroon comes aboard ISD [GL] with terrible news of a pending attack upon the ISD. With no time to react, 2 Rebel Cruisers hyperspace into the ISD's Airspace! The rebel admirals launch a full scale attack unto the ISD, which includes Rebel troopers and 3 rebel elites! The ISD fight back and the fighting is very tense. Neither side gives up. At this point both sides will lose to damage upon their ships. ISB Enlisted Maroon tells the Engineers to set Explosives to the engine core and have them rigged. All of the ISD's forces flee unto the pandora and explode the ISD with all of the Rebels forces on it. The Admirals are forced to flee. The imperial army is nice enough to supply us with a spare ISD. Everything is back to normal. Or is it?

[Event] Off-ship combat

"Weapons factory" - Hosted by Maroon

ISD Enlisted Maroon comes aboard the ISD with news of a rebel Weapons factory on Endor. That factory is one of the biggest that the rebel army has. Destroying it would bring a real blow to the Rebel alliance. The ISD's Soldiers prepare to be Deployed on hoth and are briefed on the mission and its details. The troopers are deployed and are instantly shot at by the rebels. Turns out there are 2 rebel elites on the ground with a jedi! The ISD's forces fight to take the base and manage to take some data from one of their tents. The forces take out one of the reactors powering the base and everything on the ground explodes. The ISD's ground forces return to the ISD with a major success. One step closer to winning the war. ISB Enlisted Maroon returns to his ISD in a different Sector. The event is over.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
"!model ^ [Model ID]" for modeling yourself.
"!model @ [Model ID]" for somebody else.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
Yes, thoroughly.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

34 minutes ago, Bub said:

+ support
good guy, dedicated, good app.

goodluck maroon

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 7/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, Bub said:

+ support
good guy, dedicated, good app.

goodluck maroon

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.