Masterson's Support Application

Masterson

In-Game Name: Masterson

Steam Name: [GL] Masterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162489285 

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):  Masterson#7958

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Anytime I'm on the server (8-9 hours), even if I'm AFK I still hang around in TS

How often do you use Discord? All day, constantly checking it every 10-15 minutes. 

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would love to join the support team due to my experience being a part of the team twice in the past, and for the fact that I love helping people. I've been in the support team twice before and been a part of the Gaminglight community for 3 going on 4 years. During this time, I've encountered numerous people who have had to wait for hours for support staff to attend to them. My goal is to try to prevent this from happening, which I can do because I consider myself to be very active in TeamSpeak & on discord. A long with this I can bring prior knowledge and experience working for the Support Team and knowing the ins and outs of Discord, Teamspeak, and just how Gaminglight operates in general. I consider myself to have a lot of patience, which I believe is a great trait to bring especially when dealing with people who may be having a bad day or just need a little bit more explaining with their problem. I love being able to help the community grow, being able to respond quickly to a person having a problem could convince them to stick around, rather than leaving due to not getting support for a few hours. Being a part of the support staff could help me better achieve my goal of helping the community expand and continue to get better and better daily.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello! Welcome to Gaminglight, how can I assist you today (their name) 🙂

Signature.png

24 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Extremely active in both Teamspeak and Discord.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

Every time I'm in TeamSpeak I see him in there as well or Discord he's always online mostly or a he at least answers unlike some people.... XD

But I believe he would make a great support team applicant

Edited by Ridgeland

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 7/18/2022 at 1:52 AM, Chineseman said:

+support 
Dont know you at all but from what i read on forum every day you are pretty good  at the job and very known on the community 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support