Get rid of Speed/traffic Cameras - Denied

LWCobra

What you want to see? - 

my name is LWCobra and I just got back into this server after a few months of having some stuff coming up in life and I was happy to join the server once more but instantly left when I got fined $5,200 for going too fast past a world prop speed camera in the city.. 

Why should we add it? - 

Should remove the cameras because this is a Police RP and I was having fun just driving around then got fined a ridiculous amount which just takes away from my fun and the point of the cops a lot of the time too... To be honest I don't care if it was $20 or $2 million it just ruins the spirit of the game either way. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

This would add a much more enjoyable game play experience, more RP and not make people go BROKE over simply driving fast.

Who is it mainly for? -

The entire community PD, Civilian and Criminal

Links to any content - 

1 minute ago, Infinity Foxlet said:

I think it should work differently. Instead of forcing you to pay it you can decline it and instead become wanted for the meantime

I agree with this! The speed cameras make it more realistic but you should be able to decline the fine.

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-support

To be honest as I think the fines are a little big. This is a roleplaying server, that being said 9/10 your not going to speed. If you do the speed limit you will have no problems. Overall just follow the law and don't be driving crazy.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

4 hours ago, Infinity Foxlet said:

I think it should work differently. Instead of forcing you to pay it you can decline it and instead become wanted for the meantime

I fully agree, another option I'd suggest is leave it on gov vehicles only rather then a map entity gives the gov more incentive to rp rather than not have to worry about traffic stops

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Infinity Foxlet said:

I actually like this idea! you can keep it in no problem but let it be just like a  normal ticket something you can fine! this is a good idea!

11 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

To be honest as I think the fines are a little big. This is a roleplaying server, that being said 9/10 your not going to speed. If you do the speed limit you will have no problems. Overall just follow the law and don't be driving crazy.

Exactly this is a -roleplaying server- and in real life that is NOT how it works and it completely ruins the fun. However you can easily meet in the middle like Foxlet said and have a option to deny it and be wanted instead of it instantly ruining the mood and role play experience.

10 hours ago, LWCobra said:
23 hours ago, Infinity Foxlet said:

I actually like this idea! you can keep it in no problem but let it be just like a  normal ticket something you can fine! this is a good idea!

21 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

Exactly this is a -roleplaying server- and in real life that is NOT how it works and it completely ruins the fun. However you can easily meet in the middle like Foxlet said and have a option to deny it and be wanted instead of it instantly ruining the mood and role play experience.

I can't agree with this thought-process more, +Support to MEET IN THE MIDDLE!

• Like 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

On 7/17/2022 at 10:10 PM, Infinity Foxlet said:

42 minutes ago, Master Chief said:

I can't agree with this thought-process more, +Support to MEET IN THE MIDDLE!

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

-support this is a roleplay server  and should be fined if you speed 

On 7/18/2022 at 9:55 AM, LWCobra said:

this also ruins roleplay  in alot of ways people will just deine the tickets and become wanted and  have a reason to shoot cops etc 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 7/18/2022 at 11:55 AM, LWCobra said:

Edited by Joe B

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator