[GL] Iceberkk

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:634756453

What is your discord username:
Iceberkk#1900

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
Admin | ImperialRP

How often are you on Teamspeak?
In Teamspeak I'm on every time that I can if my PC/Internet does not give me trouble.

How often do you use Discord?
I'm constantly in the discord since I need to be updated of everything as well as give tags to other players in theserver as well as help them.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
I would like to be a member of the support team because since I've been promoted to Admin, I've helped other people making sure that they are doing the right thing as well as teaching them to do so helping other people if they have any questions/problems or if they do not understand nothing making sure that I'm there to teach them as well as help them in the discord and in the Teamspeak even if it is  within a sit or out of it also assisting other Staff members if they have any problems/questions.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello, my name is Iceberkk and I'm a member of the Gaminglight Staff support team how may I help you today.

{Thanks for reading my application}

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

• Iceberkk changed the title to Iceberkk's Support Team Application

+support

From when I first joined imperialrp Iceberkk has been one of the nicest people I have come across, I 100% recommend him as support 🙂 !!!!!!!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+SUPPORT
-Very Patient
-Application was well done
-Incredibly Helpful!

Ever since I've met Iceberkk.. I've thought of them as very mature, patient, kind.. Good sense of humor. Has helped me more times than I can count. I think he would do perfectly in this role.

For these reasons, you have my support! Good luck!

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

On 7/18/2022 at 9:11 AM, Fizz said:

+SUPPORT
-Very Patient
-Incredibly Helpful!

Ever since I've met Iceberkk.. I've thought of them as very mature, patient, kind.. Good sense of humor. Has helped me more times than I can count. I think he would do perfectly in this role.

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

On 7/18/2022 at 6:11 AM, Fizz said:

+SUPPORT
-Very Patient
-Incredibly Helpful!

+Support

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 7/19/2022 at 12:11 AM, Fizz said:

+SUPPORT
-Very Patient
-Incredibly Helpful!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat