tylerdiffee1

In-Game Name: Tyler

Steam Name: [GL]tylerdiffee1

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): TylerPortal#2911

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Every Day

How often do you use Discord? Every Day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I have been on the staff for a long time and always want to help other Gaming Light communities with common issues. I have been helping new players set up things like Discord or TeamSpeak. I always want to help other people with an issue as I did on staff duty to other staff. I don't know if they're an issue; I'll get the next higher-up to help me deal with the Player's severe issue. If I get in, my priority is to help some players with a common issue on the server and make sure the issue is resolved. I always want to ensure the Player is satisfied with the result I give them. Another thing, When I was an FTO on the SCP Server, my job was to make sure they got all tools they needed to continue success in the future on the server. I will be ready for any challenge in the support team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hi, thank you contacting the support Team, my name is Tyler, how can I help you Today?

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Final fixing [Final]

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• tylerdiffee1 changed the title to Tyler Support Team Application
3 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Tylers a pretty intelligent individual for this sorta stuff, he'd be great on support to help people out with their issues

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+ Support

Ever Since my transfer to SCP-RP, I have heard nothing but good things about Mr. Tyler, along with the fact that He constantly out does himself as both Staff and a member of the Event Team ! I believe Tyler would make a phenomenal member of support !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

8 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Tylers a pretty intelligent individual for this sorta stuff, he'd be great on support to help people out with their issues

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+support

Go Tyler!!! Tyler is one of the nicest people I have ever interacted with on this community

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support