Crunch's Support Team Application

Crunch

In-Game Name: Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax (known as Crunch)

Steam Name: [GL] sage

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): sage#0909

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin and Senior Forum Diplomat

How often are you on Teamspeak? Nearly everyday for 5+ hours at a time (minimum)

How often do you use Discord? Anytime I am not asleep or busy. I often have to check it for in RP things and am extremely responsive in it.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to become a member of the Support Team in order to assist others as any of our servers can be very daunting and asking for assistance can be scary for new members. Often time when people join the server and request help either in OOC, Discord, or Teamspeak they hesitate asking anything in fear of being ridiculed or being treated like an idiot. I wish to eliminate that and let newcomers and established members of the community know that asking for assistance in any capacity is okay and there are people present and willing to assist them until they full grasp what that need help with. Furthermore, I wish to gain more experience with members of the other servers and -- with my help -- inspire others to either apply for staff or just be a good member of the community and help newer community members.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? First and foremost I would welcome them into the channel, let them know that their ticket has been taken and make sure they know where they are as to avoid confusion. I would then ask them to explain their issue or situation and let them explain it fully. Once I believe I understand everything, I would reiterate the problem to let them know I understand their issues and then apologize for them having said issues. I would then take the necessary steps in order to help them with their problem. Afterwards, I would tell them that I am happy to help and make sure they have no other problems. Before moving out I would wish them a good day and let them know that I will be closing the ticket or moving them to the appropriate channel.

• Dislike 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+support

-Active

-Does what is needed

-Great Helped

• Heart-Eyes 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
Active on the forums, from what I know a great staff member over on Imperial-Rp, has a ton of experience and time on GL, application also looks great

• Heart-Eyes 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

zerk you alerady know fr. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Active on the forums, from what I know a great staff member over on Imperial-Rp, has a ton of experience and time on GL, application also looks great

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+ Support

During my time on Imperial I heard a great deal about Crunch's work for the community and his efforts as a Command Member. He always put in the work even when little to now reward presented itself, and he constantly did his best to help others and support those around him. He has even displayed himself as a confident and trustworthy individual within the Forum Diplomat Corp, which only further proves his competence as a member of the community. I truthfully believe that Crunch would make a valuable member of support ! 

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

7 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 7/17/2022 at 6:20 PM, K I W I said:

+Support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 7/17/2022 at 3:11 PM, Kio said:

+support

-Active

-Does what is needed

-Great Helped

+Support

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 7/17/2022 at 7:44 PM, Artillery Tanks said:

+support

-Active

-Does what is needed

-Great Helped

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 7/24/2022 at 12:53 PM, Gosling said:

+ Support
+ Great Guy
+ Performs well 
+ Trustworthy
+ Active 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support