SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:156724399

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):
Kieran ♡#7910

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
SCP-RP: Senior Moderator / Assistant Event Team Leader

How often are you on Teamspeak? Daily.

How often do you use Discord? Daily.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
Due to my past experience as a Superadmin on Zeus Gaming, I had worked with the Support Team over there on tickets and learned valuable experiences from it, I'm a GMT Player so I feel that the more support there is available at various times, the more players that would be able to have tags etc quicker. 

I feel this would be a great step to further my career within the Staff Team as well as the community that I have been for so long, I am here to help and would like to offer my service for the community in greats of support.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello, Thanks for contacting Gaminglight Support, my name is Kieran how can I help you?

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

Can't subject people to a British voice when they're just trying to get help

Jk, +Support

Kieran's a cool dude, well respected in the community and has more than enough potential to be a member of the support team!

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Can't subject people to a British voice when they're just trying to get help

Jk, +Support

Kieran's a cool dude, well respected in the community and has more than enough potential to be a member of the support team!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Massive +++ Support

I originally met Kieran on ImperialRP while he was only a Havoc Commander, during both our times in Imperial we eventually made it a position in High Command together sitting at positions equivalent to DOTF. I can unequivocally say that Kieran would be an invaluable asset to the Support team. He is a very professional and helpful individual and would do his best to support those whom need it. To further back my Support for Kieran, he has done immense work and greatly assisted the SCPRP community as the Assistant Event Team Leader directly working with Talila and other members of management to improve the server and community. 

Overall I fully believe Kieran would make a truly terrific member of Support !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+support

If he can handle ETAL, I think he can handle support team

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week