What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):

War#4901

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

GM Moderator 

How often are you on Teamspeak?

Every time on on gaming light which is about 5-7 hours a day 

How often do you use Discord?

All the time

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would love to be member of the Support team for a few reasons. For starters I love this community and helping people out or new people joining the community would make me feel amazing. Also I was previously support team for a bit when I was Staff on Military RP so personally I believe I would do good as a member of the team. Another reason I would like to be apart of the support team is because I'm active on discord and TeamSpeak almost all the time, although I can't always be looking at both I'm always quick to act whenever someone needs help or needs me. Another reason I would like to be apart of the team is the same as the reason I'm staff. This community has helped me through so much so the most I could do is help out the community and her members.  The final reason I would love to be a member of the support team is so that I can learn how to better my problem solving skills. My problem solving skills are good but I believe that this position would make them even better. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would Great them kindly and ask what I can help them with. Probably saying something along of the lines of " Hello I'm Support Member Dairy, how can I assist you today". Be as polite as I can be and if they are aggressive I would do my absolute best to resolve the conflict and help them out.

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Dairy is a very kind person to talk to.

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support