[GL] KitChan

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):

KitChan#8712

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?

I am on TS everyday (Literally Everyday) 

How often do you use Discord?

I am on Discord Everyday (Literally Everyday) 

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

The reason why I would like to be a support member is because I am on TeamSpeak and Discord every day and to say I know how they both Operate, and with a Support Team that knows how to Operate I think it’ll be a great help to those that need it. I am also very familiar with helping others with TS and Discord Problems as I was helping some a Couple of days ago. This is one of things I’ve been wanting to do within my GL Career as I love to help others out when needed, and as I am an Admin I normally do Help others out and such, and with my Knowledge of TS and Discord I think I’d be a good fit for the Support Team, and to add on for the last bit is that I literally sit on TS and Discord almost everyday without an Issue.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello this is GamingLight Support and my name is Kio. How may I Help you today? 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

MEGA + SUPPORT
- Good Person

-Always helpful

- Great Application 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

4 hours ago, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
- Good Person

-Always helpful

- Great Application 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Pure said:

+Support

Great App

Good greeting 

Could use Some more peeps from Imperial 

+Support

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

-support

As someone who has interacted with KitChan a lot in the past (we both were in Navy at the same time for a while), I found them to be demeaning, rude, manipulative and also to express many controversial and often discriminatory views when believing we were behind closed doors. I will, of course, admit that I haven't interacted with them for a while, especially as I've been absent from the community, however I still distinctly recall many, many negative interactions and I'm surprised they've managed to reach the position they're in.

• Dislike 1

On 7/17/2022 at 6:58 PM, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
- Good Person

-Always helpful

- Great Application 

Kio has come a long way from many months ago. He has shown great dedication to the community and I believe he deserves this.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support