SCP 966 + SCP 096 Blacklist?

Alex 666

Steam Name: Speisekarte

Ingame Name: IhaveaName

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52599235

Job Blacklisted From: SCP-966 (Edit: And SCP-096)

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Really no Idea. However, I was blacklisted for 049 I believe for exploiting (understandable), and maybe because they are similar (i.e. placement and level) I was blacklisted from it too? That is the only theory I have. 

Dispute:

I really don't understand why I was blacklisted from this job, I was blacklisted from 049 for exploiting on that job (here is the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/p6u9wB29Q_zKi/AAjtEEQ9y6Oo?invite=cr-MSxQUjUsMTMyMDAwMzcs). But why 966 as well? I never intend to utilize exploiting again (sit-glitching), in addition to this I have never even received a warn concerning 966. I would really like to clear this up because I really don't even know the reason for this blacklist. (Edit: As well as being blacklisted from SCP-966 I was blacklisted from SCP-096, I have no prior warnings for 096 and I do not know why I was blacklisted either.)  thanks.

Edited by Alex 666

• Alex 666 changed the title to SCP 966 + SCP 096 Blacklist?
2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

I don't feel even with sit glitching, he shouldn't be blacklisted from any SCP. That is a regular exploit not job exploit. You can literally do that on any job. Why blacklist? 

Unnecessary punishment. 

You raise a good point about sit-glitching not being job specific. Thanks for the plus 1 

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

I don't feel even with sit glitching, he shouldn't be blacklisted from any SCP. That is a regular exploit not job exploit. You can literally do that on any job. Why blacklist? 

Unnecessary punishment. 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Before I even say or do any kind of support. I want to hear the other side. If it truly was for sit glitching then I don’t know why you’d be blacklisted from a job. A ban of some sort seems more reasonable.

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

+Support
Non job specific bug he used, seems more like something for a warn and not a SCP Blacklist outright. (if this was the specific reason you were blacklisted to begin with and not something you're neglecting to say)

Edited by K I W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

6 hours ago, krberry said:

+support

makes zero sense whatsoever for the blacklist from 049, if it’s just a normal exploit then it doesn’t warrant a ban from a specific class, I think it’s more deserving of a ban due to exploiting

I did get banned, for 28 days, among other bans. 

2 hours ago, Alex 666 said:

I did get banned, for 28 days, among other bans. 

Yeah but it doesn’t warrant a class specific ban on top of that as well especially if it’s easily done with other classes like d-class and Security and MTF as well

• Like 1

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||