Bully Maguire resignation

Bully Maguire

I’m a little bitch so I'm resigning! Anyways I’ve spent a long time in medical and I’ve truly enjoyed it, though I haven’t been super active recently, and I think it’s my time to dip out. I will miss you all and I’m glad I got to meet so many amazing people during my time in the BEST branch ever!! On a different note, I’ve got some shoutouts I wanna do, FM be my G’s and I love all of y’all.

Aspen: One of my close friends and I will miss being medical with you. You are the best Senior Field Medic I’ve ever had. 

Mask: You are one of my best friends, smoke more weed for me, I’m proud that I made you my DHFW, I gave you the best asmr. Stay chill.

Boomer: BOOMER! Much love XOXO 4/19/22 ❤️

potatoman: My partner in crime, the one and only potatomanboi12345611. We are still gonna chill fr.

Trizium: Fuck you you little bitch ass. We all know you hated ccu and didn't tell baeto. On a real note, I guess I’ll miss you a little bit, not too much though gotta keep the hate going strong.

Spixe: You are doing great things for medical and MR.I also remember when we watched ASMR and I fell asleep on the mic. Great times.

Oliver: Loved RDMing you and I hope you make it far in medical ong.

Zack: Though you have much more experience than me I was able to teach you a thing or 2. We had some great times and I still am the master at hand cuffing you.

Baeto: I swear if you rdm’d me 1 more time I probably would have gotten kicked with what I would have done afterwards. Real talk you are a great chief manager and you gonna make it to high command fr. 

Dustin: You a real one fr.

Spray: Spray the GOAT.

Shyn: Shyn you the chill asf keep it goin.

Twix: You cool

New Command coming in: I know y’all will do great things and trust y’all to keep it going

Btw Hate You All - MaskFilm

Ending this off, you may still see me around sometime or another as a Dclass and ABSOLUTELY RDM’ING PEOPLE, jk just a little killing. I’ll miss you all and yet again love all of my FM’s. BYEEEEEEE

(I didn't really write this I apologies for the actions of the ppl who wrote it)

o7 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• 2 weeks later...

Shit just realised you had resigned, man you were a real friend to me. Please come back one day, we miss you. /me kiss Bully Maguire on the forehead

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• Giga locked this topic