warned wheni was never on the game- Accepted

vonhaugeralias1

in game name is alias 

steam id 76561199029960383

admin who gave warn  Infinity Foxlet

i was warned for ntarp

Capture.thumb.PNG.a5e0ca20f1d3725f85e102b01207bad5.PNG

why was this false because on the 14 of july  i never was a cop and i was never in a sit with any admin last time i was in a sit with a admin was on the 12 and plus i have never been in a sit with  Infinity Foxlet ever so i dont know why i was warned i think  Infinity Foxlet should not be a admin too because she gave a warning to a person who was not even playing as a cop or ask if me if i did ntarp witch it did not

-Support

I have had nothing but good interactions with Infinity Foxlet so I wouldn't go as far as saying she shouldn't be an admin. It could have been a mistake but Im not so sure

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-Support

Unless you have some type of evidence clipped around that timeframe this doesn't look good.
Especially stating that someone shouldn't be an Admin when they've worked diligently to get to where they are.
Learn and move on.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

4 hours ago, Master Chief said:

-Support

Unless you have some type of evidence clipped around that timeframe this doesn't look good.
Especially stating that someone shouldn't be an Admin when they've worked diligently to get to where they are.
Learn and move on.

learn what i dont even think i was on the game i got of the game after i was raided i try to get on then i was banned plus i was never in a sit ask maybe why she warned me

13 hours ago, Emmitt said:

-Support

I have had nothing but good interactions with Infinity Foxlet so I wouldn't go as far as saying she shouldn't be an admin. It could have been a mistake but Im not so sure

yeah but i was warned when i was not even on the game i was taking a 2 day brake

I am pretty sure I warned you for LTARP because when someone stole your printers you left to despawn them instead of rping to get them back. If that is against the rules I deeply apologize and will ask to get the warn removed immediately. I am also deeply sorry for the console issuing a one day ban, I can't see peoples warns when they are not on

Edited by Infinity Foxlet
  • Like 2

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Infinity Foxlet said:

I am pretty sure I warned you for LTARP because when someone stole your printers you left to despawn them instead of rping to get them back. If that is against the rules I deeply apologize and will ask to get the warn removed immediately. I am also deeply sorry for the console issuing a one day ban, I can't see peoples warns when they are not on

+/-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 7/17/2022 at 3:54 AM, Master Chief said:

-Support

Learn and move on.

i dont care GIF 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Signature.png